**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Loki buff?

Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I have the sensation that loki will be one of the next buff. Do you think I'm right?

Loki buff? 97 votes

Yes
42%
Lightburn22BENJI830BrokenTexas_11MysterioBattle_GreninjaAleorCaptain_Pug30ZeezoosSliceandDiceO_Deadpool_OKalantakKRANꓘgp87Aaronc94ms_5707983Dfour24IronGladiator22YsFFabwizi 41 votes
No
57%
GamerSnizzbarWorld EaterCrkwestJadedYoMovesScopeotoe987TheAngryOneNapaHeroDenzel116MaxGamingŁŤÇCowboyschamploo1_Sham_Wozzy101WordunkenX_Factor_AgentAgent_TSquirrelguyBlackshadow0203 56 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I didn't want to start a new thread. But I had an r4 Electra when winter solider got his change to where you could dash back and change what he did for the special. I always wished Electra had that for her sp also like how she bleeds champs normally inless they are immune then she armour breaks them. I wish I could choose which ability I could use on all champs. Maybe someday she will get a tune up too.
  • GubberGubber Posts: 25
    No
    They say Angela will be next to the buff
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No
    Allow his curse to be longer, easier to refresh as well as increase the duration of his stolen buffs.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    No
    He does need a buff but I don't think it's coming next month. It will come when his Disney+ solo series comes, which is May.

I have a hunch that next month champs will be : New Scarlett Witch ( to coincide with the WandaVision finale, MCU Vision buff/tuneup/update, and new Winter Soldier (not a buff to the existing one), a completely new Champ based on his Vibranium Arm upgrade, (which happened in the MCU between the BP movie and Infinity War) to coincide with the start of the Falcon & WS series.

That plus the already announced Angela buff. Dunno who else besides Vision would get the buff.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Yes
    They should buff him. He should be a god, a puny god maybe, but better than 'occasionally useful'.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yes
    Gubber said:

They say Angela will be next to the buff

It's one of 4 buffs
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    No
    PuttPutt said:

Did you just get him as a 6 star

What this guy said.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He could use at least some number update. His sp2 damage cap doesn't make sense, while requires too many synergies to make him good
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Who knows? I just wait until there is an official announcement. 🤷‍♂️
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    He doesn't need a buff he is good as is and the Buff Steal is insane if the opponent has great buffs watch 2* loki vs 5.4.6 Ultron
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    No
    Hood needs more
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    No
    PtkVasco said:

Hood needs more

No he doesn't. Did you get him as a 6* or something?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    PtkVasco said:

Hood needs more

Hood is very solid, and has important synergies with Ghost and KP. He’s fine
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

He doesn't need a buff he is good as is and the Buff Steal is insane if the opponent has great buffs watch 2* loki vs 5.4.6 Ultron

Very *very* situational, not everyday you come across an enemy with that node
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    No
    He could use a tune up, but I doubt he will be getting one any time soon
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    he just needs a tune up,his base kit is solid just have to make him not synergy reliant, higher n slightly longer sp3 curse damage,n a way to refresh it ,sp2 could use either armor break or cold snap that stacks so u have choice between buff control utility or some damage.
  • Yes
    Did they remove his immortal souls synergy with hela and Thor ragnarok
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No
    MaxGaming said:

His Buff Steal doesn't even steal various buffs (not counting unstoppable and indestructible):

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/138921/unstealable-buffs#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1665570#Comment_1665570