**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is starky metal!

Starky's suit is complete fabric with some circuitry inside but that doesn't make him a metal champ. AND NO! That suit isn't made of nano technology as that's iron spider suit.
Only his web-shooters and spider drone are metal as circuitry is made of silicon and gold. Then why is he metal. Same with stealthy, his suit doesn't even have circuitry.
And if metal web-shooters make him a metal champ then why not make every gun-sword user a metal. Also sinister has a full metal Armor but isn't metal(not that it's a problem, it could be a non-magnetic).

Why is starky metal! 93 votes

It's fine.
66%
Darkrider05Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64RasiloverCupid10or_StrongDaphboyRaichu626anggafkWRIRVoltolosAleorIKONItsDamienHavanaknightJoBoB1982EtjamaMobile_P0tat0Ctuchik 62 votes
This is not right.
10%
Dooberman420_Sham_SliceandDiceSpeedro420PapdichaatStebo_79Batman_bruce31The_Sentry06MarshMarloKRoNX1 10 votes
I don't care πŸ™„
22%
Mr_Platypusheruheru511KDoggg2017NumanRbk19ChampioncriticCowboyschamploo1Luke9523QacobOGAvengerFred_JoeityUmbertoDelRioKillswitch01H3t3rMaxLeeHoitadocentennialDarkKnight646Yodabolt21Elwind 21 votes

Comments

• SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63 β˜…
    This is not right.
    HI_guys said:

I think Kabam **** or someone said, if the metals ar score part of the champion then they will be metal. If it's things like swords or guns that can be thrown away then no. It was on some stream so not official statement

Hmm then why is gamora and guillotine metal?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's fine.

HI_guys said:

I think Kabam **** or someone said, if the metals ar score part of the champion then they will be metal. If it's things like swords or guns that can be thrown away then no. It was on some stream so not official statement

Metal armor
    This is not right.
    Voltolos said:

HI_guys said:

Metal armor
    Yeah that would be it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is not right.
    HI_guys said:

Who's Kabam ****?
    This is not right.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Who's Kabam ****?
    Didn't want Kabam to remove the comment for bringing up people's names. He has a dead dog
    Oh, I thought there was some called ...uhhh...
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    This is not right.
    When they disable the tracker in homecoming you can see how much circuitry and metal runs through the suit.

Edit - but I clicked on the wrong option, lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's fine.
    The suit has circuitry and is reinforced by mesh so it's metal.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So he can be countered by Mags, lol. Almost every champ should be metal in the game, with a couple exceptions. That would make mags like 3rd best champ in the game in most scenarios. Just don't complain for the metal champs we already have
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go to his stats list, and check his tags. He has the #Metal tag
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's fine.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Who's Kabam ****?
    Didn't want Kabam to remove the comment for bringing up people's names. He has a dead dog
    John Wick works at Kabam?????
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HI_guys said:

Go back to worshipping maw
    I haven't stopped doing that
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's fine.
    Because in a fictional world with fictional characters in a universe that is of Kabams design, they can make whatever rules they want. Don't like the rules? Don't play the game. It's that easy.
    This is not right.

We have been blessed by the lord!
    This is not right.
    Stebo_79 said:

When they disable the tracker in homecoming you can see how much circuitry and metal runs through the suit.

Edit - but I clicked on the wrong option, lol

I know but most of the circuitry is silicon or gold or silver which are non magnetic. Well because of his gadgets we can count him metal (and because he is tech too) but stealthy doesn't rely on gadgets, does he?
    This is not right.

So he can be countered by Mags, lol. Almost every champ should be metal in the game, with a couple exceptions. That would make mags like 3rd best champ in the game in most scenarios. Just don't complain for the metal champs we already have

I am not complaining(I have R4 mags) just questioning.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's fine.
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Because in a fictional world with fictional characters in a universe that is of Kabams design, they can make whatever rules they want. Don't like the rules? Don't play the game. It's that easy.

We're discussing game mechanics and our thoughts on how and why they are the way they are. Don't like it? Don't bother with the thread
    It wasn't a discussion of Game mechanics, it was a discussion about the make up of his suit, which people are basing on outside sources that are not relevant to the game world.

Everything that appears in other sources outside of the game are completely irrelevant and have no basis in the MCOC universe in which the game mechanics are designed. Don't like my answer? Deal with it because that's reason.