**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love Is A Battlerealm 4 Dr. Doom

LifesGambitLifesGambit Posts: 13
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Note 10+
Android 10 UI 2.5
100mb wifi (suddenlink)
Sprint
Dr. Doom 5* R5 sig 95

The "Hard Head" node in Love Is A Battlerealm 4 is having some wierd interaction with Nick Furys Sp3. The stun from the Sp3 is supposed to be passive, ie enemies and nodes can't shrug it off. Nick Furys shock conversion with heavy works similarly in that it too is a passive stun. The heavy stun is working fine, but not the Sp3 stun. I have come out of several Sp3 animations to immediately attack the enemy just to get a combo in the grill and a Sp3 that kills me. Please take a look at this interaction.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It would be an error on Doctor Doom. Something that is actualky benefiting the player.
    What is happening is, for some reason, Doom is triggering the stun from his heavy 2x times, making him able to trigger thr node first, then apply the stun right after it
  • I can't get chapter 3 to load even though I completed chapter two
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Ahmski said:

I can't get chapter 3 to load even though I completed chapter two

You don't unlock Chapter 3 until next Wednesday
  • LifesGambitLifesGambit Posts: 13
    edited February 2021
    It isn't an error benefitting the player, because both the heavy stun and sp3 stun are passive stuns not debuffs, they trigger even on a debuff immune defender.
  • LifesGambitLifesGambit Posts: 13
    For some reason I said Nick Fury and I meant Dr D, it won't let me edit it either lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

It isn't an error benefitting the player, because both the heavy stun and sp3 stun are passive stuns not debuffs, they trigger even on a debuff immune defender.

It is. Dr. Doom is triggering 2x stuns in a row instead of just one.
    And doesn't matter if it is a debuff or a passive. The node will consume any of the both