**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Angela's Buff

2»

Comments

• DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Yup. Won’t be much different.

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

also what about cgr?

https://youtu.be/jX7KBz3TzSw

Are you saying GCR has no utility? I’m lost at what you’re trying to prove here. I mean cool videos, I don’t have time to watch them all sorry.

I have all these champions maxed out, used daily. I know what they are capable of doing.
    I didn't see utilty there like slow to deal with the nodes just dmg.

"Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." you're wrong is what im trying to prove
    GCR has utility. Angela isn’t even immune to anything.

She only has damage, nothing else. Increasing the numbers for more damage will not make her anymore desirable then before.

Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. You didn’t use utility to take down a defender. Damn impressive. But CGR still has more overall then Angela.
    "GCR has utility" that's cool but did aegon or cgr need utility to take out those hard bosses or did they overpower the need for utility with just their raw dmg?

"Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here." There are situations where dmg can overtake the need for utilty if it's high enough, those bosses weren't easy btw

What you said before "Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." is just wrong

You’re merely trying to showcase your own skill. Take Angela now into vs the 6.2.6 champion and solo him. If you don’t, the rest of your argument is for nothing.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

also what about cgr?

Are you saying GCR has no utility? I’m lost at what you’re trying to prove here. I mean cool videos, I don’t have time to watch them all sorry.

I have all these champions maxed out, used daily. I know what they are capable of doing.

"Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." you're wrong is what im trying to prove

She only has damage, nothing else. Increasing the numbers for more damage will not make her anymore desirable then before.

Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. You didn’t use utility to take down a defender. Damn impressive. But CGR still has more overall then Angela.
    "GCR has utility" that's cool but did aegon or cgr need utility to take out those hard bosses or did they overpower the need for utility with just their raw dmg?

"Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here." There are situations where dmg can overtake the need for utilty if it's high enough, those bosses weren't easy btw

What you said before "Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." is just wrong

You’re merely trying to showcase your own skill. Take Angela now into vs the 6.2.6 champion and solo him. If you don’t, the rest of your argument is for nothing.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

old thread but funny how examples keep popping up
    https://youtu.be/zRrsQz2utag
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

You can say that once you rank up someone with utility and meh damage like killmonger or Emma

(Also. Emma’s damage is great what are you on about)
    Can I just say, I don’t understand why people say KM has meh damage. I own a 6* KM myself, and he has about warlock level damage. It’s not the best, but he still gets fights done quick enough
    Thank you! It’s not warlock level, but it’s more than at the point where it doesn’t feel slow. People are just too used to your CGR’s etc

Kam just did a comparison of 6 Skill champs against LOL Red hulk, and Killmonger beat Elsa, Night Thrasher, Gwenpool, Stealthy and BWDO
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

At the end, he was pressing sp3 like crazy and colossus keeps blocking. Happening to me more and more. It's like the special button keeps moving and I am pressing in the same spot by muscle memory.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Funny how the argument wasn’t about how good colossus is. Or aegon or cgr.
    It’s about Angela but you fail to showcase anything she can do. Lmao
    HI_guys said:

Cause her damage isn't high enough. The point they're trying to put across is that in the face of high damage and no utility , high utility and low dmaage will lose

He’s showing beyond god tier champions when discussing bottom barrel champions. It doesn’t work. Comparing apples and oranges. Not possible.

She’s not going to take out capiw 6.3.6 after her buff. She can, and she can now. It’ll be a ton of work regardless when.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

You can say that once you rank up someone with utility and meh damage like killmonger or Emma

Can I just say, I don’t understand why people say KM has meh damage. I own a 6* KM myself, and he has about warlock level damage. It’s not the best, but he still gets fights done quick enough
    Thank you! It’s not warlock level, but it’s more than at the point where it doesn’t feel slow. People are just too used to your CGR’s etc

Kam just did a comparison of 6 Skill champs against LOL Red hulk, and Killmonger beat Elsa, Night Thrasher, Gwenpool, Stealthy and BWDO
    CGR is a very special situation in terms of damage honestly. Also what’s the highest crit you got with KM? (no nodes or boosts) I’ve gotten around 9700+ With my r1 so far, whereas when my warlock was r1, he sometimes got 11k heavies. Then again, my crit masteries are maxed
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

pretty much everything you listed will be changed except for the sig ability. Number update only

They can still increase the nullify resistance to 100% or more at max sig. That will make her awesome for all the pilfer and buffet nodes
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

CGR is a very special situation in terms of damage honestly. Also what’s the highest crit you got with KM? (no nodes or boosts) I’ve gotten around 9700+ With my r1 so far, whereas when my warlock was r1, he sometimes got 11k heavies. Then again, my crit masteries are maxed
    I’ve gotten about 27k on the last hit of the SP2 on my sig 40 R3 with suicides. A sig 200 could maybe do about 32-35k

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

I’ve gotten about 27k on the last hit of the SP2 on my sig 40 R3 with suicides. A sig 200 could maybe do about 32-35k
    That’s pretty high. Yet more proof he can do some heavy damage
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

I’m still baffled why anyone mention KM as low damage. He’s even an option for Medusa on 6.3.1 🤷‍♂️. But he is a special kind of champion.
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

Honestly if you haven’t seen Kam’s latest Skill Showdown, it’s beautiful. Killmonger beating out a bunch of high damage champs despite being a ‘noodle’

His damage isn’t crazy, but more than satisfactory, especially factoring in his utility

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

Honestly if you haven’t seen Kam’s latest Skill Showdown, it’s beautiful. Killmonger beating out a bunch of high damage champs despite being a ‘noodle’

His damage isn’t crazy, but more than satisfactory, especially factoring in his utility
    Debating r2ing mine over another r5
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

Definitely worth it. My 6* was my first R2/R5 and I’ve never regretted it. Even took him up as my first R3, even unduped

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

Definitely worth it. My 6* was my first R2/R5 and I’ve never regretted it. Even took him up as my first R3, even unduped
    I’m probably gonna play him a bit more before finally deciding whether to r2 him or not

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Grean said:

Jaded said:

I just recently R5 my five star Killmonger and I never feel as though fights drag on unnecessarily long.
    He’s also one of the most tanky champs in the game. That indestructible comes in handy often.
    Completely agreed. Fights have never felt slow to me. And the indestructible has saved me more times than I can count, not to mention it’s used in high power gain scenarios
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    CGR besides having one of the biggest damages in the game, it has usefulness and immunities, it is one of the most OP champions in the game.
    His S2 is the most incredible damage I've ever seen, kabam appealed too much to this champion.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    A suggestion to improve Angela, increase the bonus limit she can stack by hitting her opponent's critical attacks, so as not to get too strong, decreases the value of armor up, fury and aptitude.
    Example: Instead of just stacking 1 more bonus, it increases this value to 4, decreasing the value of each bonus, then it would leave her S3 with good damage.
  • StfckrStfckr Posts: 36
    Well this debate of utility vs. damage took a turn. Now she has both. Her armor breaks with buffs are going to supercharge her damage and her dot utility is potentially super strong. Can’t wait for this to go live.