**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading issues.. this is unacceptable

I went in for the war, boosted up 20% all... 3 items and potioned up 4 potions and the game just kept loading and loading and never going in, I changed from strong wifi to 4g and still nothing, so i had to quit the app which resulted in halfing my potions and energy and giving a death.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! You are the ONLY games company I have ever had issues with. it bug after bug afteer big after issue... what is wrong with your team and acceting that this is fine? It;s unfair and sways wars towards others who arent having bug issues.

I have attached video evidence... is this really how your game should work? I very much doubt it.
It may have cost our wars and it definitely cost me resources. I had to go in again and potion up again wasting my resources.

You very very VERY fairly owe me 1x 20% health potion, 1 x 15% attack boost 1 x 20% Champion boost and 4 x Level 4 alliance Health potions.

It costs you nothing but costs me time and the occasonal money, this should be VERY easy compinsation for your lack of game testing and programmers who seemingly can't program or ever release new versons of the game without bugs. I have been a loyal player for over 5 years, this is the VERY least you coudl do for me.

When will you finally fix these issues?
IF the game crazes it absolutely should not give a death away or half anyone health, reeset back to befor the pre match. That is fair and wise.

Your own add file system wouldnt even let me uplaod the videos as evidence to you. Reply to this email immediately and send me an email address so I can send you them via We Transfer.com.

You are a multi-million pound company, get it together! This is unacceptable.

PS the video is too long to be able to attach because of HOW LONG i had to wait to show you direct evidence.

Loading for over 3 mins then i had to reset:

Shows my Warlock halved health:

Shows me having to use 4 more potions to max health again!

Shows the boosts continued using that I efffectively lost because of your BAD BAD BAD programming and lag.

---
Fick Nury - WCAD alliance.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You dont play many games do you?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    "No u" is the best you could come up with? What game company is perfect then? And dont point out games that dont get any updates with content, those dont count (and still have bugs, just not as many)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

When the game fails to work, thats unfair to the player. They should have better programmers that tackle these issues and when the game fails it resets back to before the fight so no items - potions, boosts are lost and helath isnt halved. Its not my fault it failed to work.

You say this like you know what you're talking about. You don't have a clue.
  • Fick_Nury1Fick_Nury1 Posts: 13

When the game fails to work, thats unfair to the player. They should have better programmers that tackle these issues and when the game fails it resets back to before the fight so no items - potions, boosts are lost and helath isnt halved. Its not my fault it failed to work.

---

So what is the solution? Loading screen on, doesnt change after I have max boosted and potioned up for the fight, no wifi issue, no 4g issue, no connection sign, just stands still. How is that my fault and not the games designrs fault?

What is the solution to this? Kabam surely won;t fix it as they are much more about making money than offering a good bug-free service.
  • Lol to those who say suck it up when the game has issues.
    This is a forum, this is a platform to bring up issues.
    There is definitely a lot of crashing and disconnects in the last couple months, even more so now. I've started getting crashes recently which is annoying. Luckily not yet in war, but have had teammates who did.
    It definitely needs to be looked at.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

mydnight said:

I play dozens of games just to try new stuff out.

Mcoc is the only one I have constant connection issues with. It's across multiple devices as well.

You can troll me or call me a liar, whatever, but it's my honest experience.

Yup. Longest loading and crashes I've faced is with mcoc.
    With the cash they supposedly make, u think they'd be able to do something about this, right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

---

So what is the solution? Loading screen on, doesnt change after I have max boosted and potioned up for the fight, no wifi issue, no 4g issue, no connection sign, just stands still. How is that my fault and not the games designrs fault?

What is the solution to this? Kabam surely won;t fix it as they are much more about making money than offering a good bug-free service.
    You tell me. You seem to have all the answers. It's so obvious that all they want is money. Since you seem to know better than Kabam, you tell them how to fix it.