**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Performance Issues - When will they be prioritized?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seems that the company is more steered towards constantly releasing new content and updates which is fine, but if the performance issues never get addressed , then whats the point of those content updates to begin with ?

Each version update is targeted to bug fixes on champions, but performance issues I’ll list shortly are still looming. This ruins the gaming experience and leads some players to leaving the game. I know @Kill_Grey left for this reason.

Here are some of the performance issues I’ve seen, but feel free to add more.

1) Dropped inputs when Blocking - sometimes my block doesn’t trigger at all. Opponent will land an attack even though I’ve pressed the left side of my screen. It’s not my timing either as I’ve mastered parrying.

2) Dropped inputs when Dexing - mainly during the enemies special attacks, sometimes Dexterity won’t proc, even when I’ve swiped back on the screen. Specials like Apocs sp2, the third hit always gets me , even though the timing is just like Vtd, just because my third swipe won’t proc dexterity.

3) Randomly holding block - this one doesn’t happen as often , but sometimes when I’m not blocking, the character will do it on its own randomly.

4) random heavy attacks - doesn’t happen quite often anymore, but still bringing it up in case it is for others. My champ would do an unintentional heavy in the middle of a combo.

I know there’s probably more, but I’ve seen threads on similar related issues countless times on these threads, feel free to add more. I’m on the iPhone XR, so a relatively new phone still
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I didn’t know @Kill_Grey left :(
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Also random crashes of the game, people complain about that as well.

Imo, the cleanest solution is adding some option to modify resolution of one's game, fitting to any device
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Also random crashes of the game, people complain about that as well.

Imo, the cleanest solution is adding some option to modify resolution of one's game, fitting to any device

I just want the issues to at least be acknowledged. Mods ask people to report on the bug section, but it feels like nothing collectively gets done after that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★

Unfortunately they won't address this issue and expect this thread to close... the issues have been there for a really long time and have been getting worse for alot of players.... they just continue to pump out new content instead of trying to fix the constant crashing and bugs... hoping people get distracted

I don't know why people continue to think that if they stop making content, they'll be able to fix crashing and/or lag. It's the same expectation of your foot doctor trying to operate on your heart.

Kabam has repeatedly acknowledged the issues. People like you think they want these types of problems in the game. They don't want to lose players and are constantly trying to fix issues. Obviously the problems are more extensive than you can possibly even comprehend. It's super easy for you to dump on them when you have no understanding of what it takes to fix the issue.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I just got a new phone about 3 weeks ago and I thought it was me needing to get used to the new phone. But low and behold after 3 weeks you would think I would be used to the new phone, with what you have stated GagoH was happening back then and still continues. You said everything that needed to be said and I'm sure there's more little bugs out there, and I wish they would be addressed and fixed.