**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My OWN Controversial Tier List! Void sucks, don't come for me.

13»

Comments

• Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

And surfer/Aarkus/Luke Cage?

Dear god no.

I will Admit. I haven't even touched my 5* KM lmao, for all I know he may be the best champ in the game. Maybe I should learn Killmonger....
    This may have already been said, but...

Don't bother making a tier list unless you've played all of the champs.

I'll give Seatin credit for that at least. He may not completely understand all of the champs, but at least he has played all of them...
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

I will Admit. I haven't even touched my 5* KM lmao, for all I know he may be the best champ in the game. Maybe I should learn Killmonger....

I'll give Seatin credit for that at least. He may not completely understand all of the champs, but at least he has played all of them...
    Man hasn't touched Emma
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Grean said:

Maltyo9 said:

Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

Man hasn't touched Emma
    Not mags or Omega level, you should be thankful shes in SGT ;(
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Adok said:

Grean said:

Maltyo9 said:

Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

Man hasn't touched Emma
    I am
    Grean said:

Adok said:

Grean said:

Maltyo9 said:

Adok said:

BWDO over Killmonger

Just. No.

Dear god no.

Man hasn't touched Emma
    I am
    Okay, so don't push your luck also congrats on 4 disagrees lol
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I agree with most of it. Phoenix needs to be in the meme tier. Complete weak, limp noodle.

I agree with most of it. Phoenix needs to be in the meme tier. Complete weak, limp noodle.

With synergies she has good dmg and has a good rebirth function.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Can we let this thread die
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Terrax is in the god tier slot. Change my mind.
This discussion has been closed.