**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mordo or M.O.D.O.K. who's more annoying?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This is for defense not for more annoying to play and handle. Honestly both are annoying unless you can counter these but let's say you don't have a counter who is more annoying

Mordo or M.O.D.O.K. who's more annoying? 118 votes

M.O.D.O.K.
45%
GroundedWisdomGamerMr_PlatypusWorld EaterDarkZenrishisaiTendersquadallinashesMSRDLDmydnightTerra2nd_slingshotAspenYoMovesHammerbro_64Cupidyuwrcm2017doctorbLuke9523 54 votes
Mordo
54%
winterthurDisbanded_pensVerzz16wegnerkNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Back2DaGrindkikiFurieuxBrokenSpurgeon14BuckyBruhAdvLmaoLiquidkoldThe_Blue_JaguarPrathapDenzel116Rockypantherx_Sham_Etjama 64 votes

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Korg
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    P a s s I v e a I
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    As someone who has a 5/65 s200 Void, Mordo’s are rarely an issue.

I get clipped by Modok all the time and dislike the rarity of landing hits when it’s preferable to not or impossible to parry him.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mordo, but only because that one quest in act 6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    MODOK. Mordo is pretty simple for me. A high-level MODOK is just a pain without the right counter.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    I hate this guy so much... and I'm still stuck on 6.2.5
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    With MODOK, especially when using Quake, it always seems like I take a load of block damage. Mordo however has frequent power gain and that passive AI annoys me a lot, especially when I can't back him to a corner to land my heavy.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    Hate this fatty. Mordo is easy to fight. But this guys wrecks you out of nowhere
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Mordo
    Depends on the ai, I hate when I'm fighting a passive mordo who just doesn't throw any specials untill the sp3
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Neither in my opinion are tough. But Mordos AI makes him tougher imo.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.

Neither in my opinion are tough. But Mordos AI makes him tougher imo.

He borrows notes from Hypes sp3 corner hiding.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Imagine fighting M.O.R.D.O.K!

Dont. Give. Them. Ideas
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Mordo
    I absolutely hate mordo. He always has the most passive AI. He will sit in a corner and build power. You will go to heavy him and it will do nothing then he hits you with an l3. dumb!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    Mordo is easy enough with anyone, 9 times out of 10, when he triggers powergain you can sneak a heavy in.