**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If a terrible champion were to receive a buff to be the best what would they need?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I have no idea what to add to a champion that is garbage, to then be a top competition to Ghost, Quake, Doom, etc. but that is the main concept of what this is supposed to be. So who would you want to buff, and how would you make them compete against the top champions?

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Just change the potency of groots furies to some absurd amount. Also extra combat power rating for each buff on him. Improved regeneration. A long armour break on specials.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Look at sentry
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry(not bad but he IS gonna be the next Ghost):

-Every 10 hits, gain a reality warps
    -Reality Warps have no limit
    -Incinerate, coldsnap,frostbite immune
    -When a damaging debuff is placed on him or he gets hit, a chance to go indestructible for 5 seconds based on sig ability and then shrug. Cooldown is 20 seconds.
    -Completing the correct action in the right phase (For example, heavies during steadfast approach, sp2 during Absolute strength, normal attacks during the first phase) burns the opponent for 10% of his power and these attacks ignore miss and evade

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    How about if Jugs got an indestructible buff whenever an unstoppable buff expires?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Look at forms!!
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    For all the nerfs we had, that upset the community, they presented us with the Magneto Overhaul. That, my friend, is the prime example. That was a work of art there. He went from bottom 5 in mutant to top 5 in game.

The only question: who deserves it next? Magneto was the most popular Villain in Marvel Comics, in my opinion. So, it was expected that he would be amazing.

And if on that topic matters, I feel Phoenix should be next. Why have Omega-level mutants, and make them a joke in game?

But, that's me rambling off topic. Give them amazing synergies, unique attributes that no one has, Degen immunities?, DOT immune would be crazy for ANYONE, synergies not necessary to be elite, hit hard, take hard hits, be elite on offense, defense, AND prestige.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I was going to say look at magneto but someone already did.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Give Groot a heavy like Cable’s, make it inflict one bleed per a hit and give it the range of the full screen. Sp1 power drains, Sp2 adds the “root mechanic” for the duration of a Regen buff that recovers 15% of his health. SP3 does incinerate, bleed and shock damage.

While the opponent is bleeding give him burst damage per a hit worth the total bleed debuff damage. Seems totally fair
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

For all the nerfs we had, that upset the community, they presented us with the Magneto Overhaul. That, my friend, is the prime example. That was a work of art there. He went from bottom 5 in mutant to top 5 in game.

The only question: who deserves it next? Magneto was the most popular Villain in Marvel Comics, in my opinion. So, it was expected that he would be amazing.

And if on that topic matters, I feel Phoenix should be next. Why have Omega-level mutants, and make them a joke in game?

But, that's me rambling off topic. Give them amazing synergies, unique attributes that no one has, Degen immunities?, DOT immune would be crazy for ANYONE, synergies not necessary to be elite, hit hard, take hard hits, be elite on offense, defense, AND prestige.

Dormammu and sentry needs that kind of buff too. Dormammu doesnt need much of a change, just increase in damage.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Psylocke:
    -Chance to bleed
    -Increased crit rating and attack when the opponent is at 0 power
    -Replace passive Enervate with Power Lock
    -Ditch the 25% reduced Power Gain
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87

Sentry(not bad but he IS gonna be the next Ghost):

-Every 10 hits, gain a reality warps
    -Reality Warps have no limit
    -Incinerate, coldsnap,frostbite immune
    -When a damaging debuff is placed on him or he gets hit, a chance to go indestructible for 5 seconds based on sig ability and then shrug. Cooldown is 20 seconds.
    -Completing the correct action in the right phase (For example, heavies during steadfast approach, sp2 during Absolute strength, normal attacks during the first phase) burns the opponent for 10% of his power and these attacks ignore miss and evade

He IS or YOU wish he gets that.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Give Unstoppable Colossus the same kit as Colossus with the addition of unstoppable light, medium and heavy basic hits.

Give him regen because Cyttorak says so.