**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

March needs to pull through big...

2»

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

Last month's side quest was atrocious in terms of fun and playability. It was a chore to do however rewards were good. This month has some decent rewards and side-quest is fun but lunar event quest is a miss. It's in addition to the normal sq but it's really easy and more of just slogging through it. I'll probably only do it to farm Hero use points.
    Feburary buffs were good however.

I've gotten over 600 units from the Side Quest so far. I very much disagree that it's a miss.
    Where do over 600 units from the lunar quest come from?
    Greater red envelopes have a big chance to award units 😉
    LOL. You mean gold crystals that’ll sit in my stash until the one gold boost day of the year.
    You mean the free 5* shard and unit crystals?
    Lol the envelopes have only given me gold crystals
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

Last month's side quest was atrocious in terms of fun and playability. It was a chore to do however rewards were good. This month has some decent rewards and side-quest is fun but lunar event quest is a miss. It's in addition to the normal sq but it's really easy and more of just slogging through it. I'll probably only do it to farm Hero use points.

I've gotten over 600 units from the Side Quest so far. I very much disagree that it's a miss.
    LOL. You mean gold crystals that’ll sit in my stash until the one gold boost day of the year.
    I got some shards along with gold but still no units.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Etm34 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

I got some shards along with gold but still no units.
    I don't know if it was a dream, but I'm pretty sure I got 888 from one.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

The rewards for the cavalier monthly event are already feeling outdated. The rewards needed to be buffed immediately after the first cavalier event. Some of these new global nodes are just stupid. They’ve actually managed to make it more restrictive and I’ve got a very deep roster. I can’t even rank champs up if I wanted to for these new nodes bc I constantly have more T5b than T2a. 5k 6* shards is 2500 more than UC and the time it takes to explore it is like quadrupled. I’m getting to the point where it’s not even worth doing anymore. It feels like job to get this stuff done. There should be something cool we can build towards by exploring cavalier. Like 6* nexus shards. Making it so you build a nexus crystal over say a 3/4 month period. Something needs to change bc this is just becoming a slog.

No
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

How to get comments approved

They get automatically approved once the the comment is out of context with the current discussion.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I agree but a boss rush isn’t the answer imo wow great fun content that lasts 45 minutes then it’s back to the same ole stuff just isn’t the answer
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

The rewards for the cavalier monthly event are already feeling outdated. The rewards needed to be buffed immediately after the first cavalier event. Some of these new global nodes are just stupid. They’ve actually managed to make it more restrictive and I’ve got a very deep roster. I can’t even rank champs up if I wanted to for these new nodes bc I constantly have more T5b than T2a. 5k 6* shards is 2500 more than UC and the time it takes to explore it is like quadrupled. I’m getting to the point where it’s not even worth doing anymore. It feels like job to get this stuff done. There should be something cool we can build towards by exploring cavalier. Like 6* nexus shards. Making it so you build a nexus crystal over say a 3/4 month period. Something needs to change bc this is just becoming a slog.

Before they buff the rewards they should make it harder to justify it I feel how easy it is suits the rewards just fine
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I’m loving the lunar event. Big assistance in my 6.2 champion push
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

same
    Good luck
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Maybe you say is just two months, but for europe people is two months of hom quarantine. And we are home it would be nice to have a challenge (summer of pain?). If you add up the bad new champs and the game has move from 5* if you are endgame player (even the openings from seatin has no fun any more - last year i was waiting for them like crazy). Its like game has lost kind of his glamorous. Probably we need a new mcu powerful character, thornebraker crystals , a new difficulty, i really dont know but when you have finished everything amd you have 12 r3/6* & you are home all day with quarantine game looks “slow”.

* lets hope today to have also the results of act 7.1 legends run we are waiting 1.5 month for them
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I'm saving up to take down 6.3.4 and units are a big help. Maybe I was too critical of it at first...
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I really want units to unlock willpower and start 6.2 but i still cant get it. I got a 5* crystal though and that was sunspot dupe. He really doesnt need it but he is my fav champ and that silver stars looks pretty cool.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Getting bored after December
    Nothing to do in game when each piece of content is 100% done.
    Just login , take calendar rewards, do AQ then logout
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I agree but a boss rush isn’t the answer imo wow great fun content that lasts 45 minutes then it’s back to the same ole stuff just isn’t the answer

This is true. Maybe it’s time for Kabam to deliver on those boss raids. I’d rather them take there time to get it right but the game definitely needs a new or revamped mode.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Every month we interested cavalier diff. but 1 week and it is done.Then nothing interesting in remaning 3 week.Wait new month event and repeat.This routine is very bored.

This game definitely need new modes or new exciting contents...