**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weird Nick Fury bugs on Cavalier Event Quest - Skill paths

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
I have been taking my Nick Fury into the Skill quest for Cavalier Event Quest (with the evade nodes, disorient/shock debuffs preventing evades, etc). I am on latest version, on my iPhone.

I have finished exploring the entire chapter. One weird bug I have noticed is that when fighting with Nick Fury (alive, with the '1' next to his name' in LMD mode), some fights will be normal, and some fights will be bugged.

The bugged fights have had varying effects:
One of them is that my LMD Nick Fury will sometimes start the fight with 6 tactical charges (no fury buffs), that are on the normal decrease timer from 6 down to 0. Some of the time, this will correctly counter Evade (I will see the Evade failed text), and some of the times it doesn't counter Evade (the defender will evade).

Another bug is that even if LMD NF appears normal (no tactical charges at start), after throwing SP1 a few times and having more than 4 tactical charges, the Defender is still able to evade. I believe this has occurred when the Disorient debuff is on.

I haven't really tried NF on other content aside from the occasional Arena. I haven't noticed any bugs when using him in Arena.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    U need 5 to stop evade the offer thing not sure what happens
  • GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    Fury is still broken - seriously Kabam do better. Just started another fight in AQ with NF already without his LMD!!
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    altavista said:

I have been taking my Nick Fury into the Skill quest for Cavalier Event Quest (with the evade nodes, disorient/shock debuffs preventing evades, etc). I am on latest version, on my iPhone.

I have finished exploring the entire chapter. One weird bug I have noticed is that when fighting with Nick Fury (alive, with the '1' next to his name' in LMD mode), some fights will be normal, and some fights will be bugged.

The bugged fights have had varying effects:
    One of them is that my LMD Nick Fury will sometimes start the fight with 6 tactical charges (no fury buffs), that are on the normal decrease timer from 6 down to 0. Some of the time, this will correctly counter Evade (I will see the Evade failed text), and some of the times it doesn't counter Evade (the defender will evade).

Another bug is that even if LMD NF appears normal (no tactical charges at start), after throwing SP1 a few times and having more than 4 tactical charges, the Defender is still able to evade. I believe this has occurred when the Disorient debuff is on.

I haven't really tried NF on other content aside from the occasional Arena. I haven't noticed any bugs when using him in Arena.

You sure the fights that he starts with 6 charges isn’t just because he is fighting an avenger?

As @Gamer said it’s 5 charges to stop evade not 4 which is why they are still evading.

I finished exploration of the skill chapter and haven’t seen any weird interactions (luckily haven’t had the persistent charge issue myself)
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Ah, definitely is my mistake. For some reason I have 4 charges in my head as the requirement, and totally did not remember about the 6 charge Avengers thing.

Thanks for the info everyone.