**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo or M.O.D.O.K. who's more annoying?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This is for defense not for more annoying to play and handle. Honestly both are annoying unless you can counter these but let's say you don't have a counter who is more annoying

Mordo or M.O.D.O.K. who's more annoying? 118 votes

M.O.D.O.K.
45%
GroundedWisdomGamerMr_PlatypusWorld EaterDarkZenrishisaiTendersquadallinashesMSRDLDmydnightTerra2nd_slingshotAspenYoMovesHammerbro_64Cupidyuwrcm2017doctorbLuke9523 54 votes
Mordo
54%
winterthurDisbanded_pensVerzz16wegnerkNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Back2DaGrindkikiFurieuxBrokenSpurgeon14BuckyBruhAdvLmaoLiquidkoldThe_Blue_JaguarPrathapDenzel116Rockypantherx_Sham_Etjama 64 votes

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Korg
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    P a s s I v e a I
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    As someone who has a 5/65 s200 Void, Mordo’s are rarely an issue.

I get clipped by Modok all the time and dislike the rarity of landing hits when it’s preferable to not or impossible to parry him.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mordo, but only because that one quest in act 6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    MODOK. Mordo is pretty simple for me. A high-level MODOK is just a pain without the right counter.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    I hate this guy so much... and I'm still stuck on 6.2.5
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    With MODOK, especially when using Quake, it always seems like I take a load of block damage. Mordo however has frequent power gain and that passive AI annoys me a lot, especially when I can't back him to a corner to land my heavy.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    Hate this fatty. Mordo is easy to fight. But this guys wrecks you out of nowhere
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Mordo
    Depends on the ai, I hate when I'm fighting a passive mordo who just doesn't throw any specials untill the sp3
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Neither in my opinion are tough. But Mordos AI makes him tougher imo.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.

Neither in my opinion are tough. But Mordos AI makes him tougher imo.

He borrows notes from Hypes sp3 corner hiding.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Imagine fighting M.O.R.D.O.K!

Dont. Give. Them. Ideas
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Mordo
    I absolutely hate mordo. He always has the most passive AI. He will sit in a corner and build power. You will go to heavy him and it will do nothing then he hits you with an l3. dumb!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    Mordo is easy enough with anyone, 9 times out of 10, when he triggers powergain you can sneak a heavy in.