**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam "Support" Team

I have tried contacting your support team 5 times and everything single I say gets the same generic copy and paste response. This is very frustrating and I am not happy with how this is being handled.

Is there any other way of contacting Kabam, like a phone number.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    1-800- KABAMED
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 85

I have tried contacting your support team 5 times and everything single I say gets the same generic copy and paste response. This is very frustrating and I am not happy with how this is being handled.

I have had my knuckles wrapped for being bold. Ive been given the run around by support got a bit brave on a forum post that was swiftly removed as I was complaining negatively.
    I have asked in 4 messages to the mod that correctly gave me the two penalty points to engage on the iPhone input issues. Didn't happen yet. So I don't have the answer for you. Very frustrating especially when the input issue has been listed 3 months ago, costing items, and no confirmation yet.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★

I have had my knuckles wrapped for being bold. Ive been given the run around by support got a bit brave on a forum post that was swiftly removed as I was complaining negatively.
    I have asked in 4 messages to the mod that correctly gave me the two penalty points to engage on the iPhone input issues. Didn't happen yet. So I don't have the answer for you. Very frustrating especially when the input issue has been listed 3 months ago, costing items, and no confirmation yet.
    Keep in mind, the mods r just that: forum mods. It's unlikely they have much to do with anything else - especially development or programing.

We basically can just write tickets. If u feel really wronged or cheated that you spent money or something, contact whichever play store u spent on.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    In my experience you can get caught in a bit of a loop.
    I’ve previously been advised by support to check the forum.... come to the forum and there’s radio silence.
    Amusing story... I got so frustrated with support and radio silence on here I tried to complain to Apple about my MCOC iPhone 12 experience.
    I couldn’t find a way to make a complaint other than tag onto a recent purchase... made it clear I wasn’t asking for a refund but wanted to complain about the app developer.
    A couple of days later I got a refund I hadn’t asked for, was no further forward with the complaint and the following day I had negative units in my MCOC account 😂😂.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    What customer service....complete non existent