**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam "Support" Team

I have tried contacting your support team 5 times and everything single I say gets the same generic copy and paste response. This is very frustrating and I am not happy with how this is being handled.

Is there any other way of contacting Kabam, like a phone number.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    1-800- KABAMED
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86

I have tried contacting your support team 5 times and everything single I say gets the same generic copy and paste response. This is very frustrating and I am not happy with how this is being handled.

I have had my knuckles wrapped for being bold. Ive been given the run around by support got a bit brave on a forum post that was swiftly removed as I was complaining negatively.
    I have asked in 4 messages to the mod that correctly gave me the two penalty points to engage on the iPhone input issues. Didn't happen yet. So I don't have the answer for you. Very frustrating especially when the input issue has been listed 3 months ago, costing items, and no confirmation yet.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★

I have had my knuckles wrapped for being bold. Ive been given the run around by support got a bit brave on a forum post that was swiftly removed as I was complaining negatively.
    I have asked in 4 messages to the mod that correctly gave me the two penalty points to engage on the iPhone input issues. Didn't happen yet. So I don't have the answer for you. Very frustrating especially when the input issue has been listed 3 months ago, costing items, and no confirmation yet.
    Keep in mind, the mods r just that: forum mods. It's unlikely they have much to do with anything else - especially development or programing.

We basically can just write tickets. If u feel really wronged or cheated that you spent money or something, contact whichever play store u spent on.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    In my experience you can get caught in a bit of a loop.
    I’ve previously been advised by support to check the forum.... come to the forum and there’s radio silence.
    Amusing story... I got so frustrated with support and radio silence on here I tried to complain to Apple about my MCOC iPhone 12 experience.
    I couldn’t find a way to make a complaint other than tag onto a recent purchase... made it clear I wasn’t asking for a refund but wanted to complain about the app developer.
    A couple of days later I got a refund I hadn’t asked for, was no further forward with the complaint and the following day I had negative units in my MCOC account 😂😂.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    What customer service....complete non existent