**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has the strongest utility in the game?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Out of everyone in the game who has the strongest/best utility and, if you are still reading this write pineapples after what you say.

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Gulk has one of the best utilities in the game with Face Me, but unfortunately other then that he is under whelming. It is a unique ability. PINEAPPLES
  • 999 aegon
    Pineapples
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited February 2021
    I like to think Claire has one of the best utilities off the top of my head. Regen with her Blood Phase, Power steal with her Poison phase and then Burst damage with her Incinerate phase. She's a beast and must have for utility. Oh and PINEAPPLES
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Ghost , converts debuffs to furies and wrecks everything
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quite a few champs have a nice assortment of utility, Cap IW, Corvus, KM, Hype, Professor X and Warlock come to mind. But I still have to say quake has the best utility due to her 100% aar without contact meanwhile slowly killing them.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    nvm
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Pineapples.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Quite a few champs have a nice assortment of utility, Cap IW, Corvus, KM, Hype, Professor X and Warlock come to mind. But I still have to say quake has the best utility due to her 100% aar without contact meanwhile slowly killing them.

Cant really argue against this. Just think any conversation on this topic needs another reminder of Magneto being in the conversation. HUGE SP3s tend to overshadow his ability reverse healing, passively heal from shock and bleed and access to energy damage basics making him a good Korg counter in addition to shutting down any node you run into a #metal defender. It’s niche, so quake definitely carries the day for me but I still find people sleeping on how much utility this buff gave him. Edited for Pineapples 🍍

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Not sure if awakened ability counts but nick fury cap iw Aegon

Ghosts phase is powerful.

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Warlock is pretty big on utility
    HOWEVER, Emma frost has 10 immunities, which is pretty impressive
    🍍
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Mags for metals, AA for non immunes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake. P i n e a p p l e s
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Has to be quake. Almost permanent 100% aar, you never make contact with the opponent and never give them power while dealing massive damage
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Psycho man or quake
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Iron fist. P I N E A P P L E S
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake, Emma, Ghost and Claire would get my votes, although arguments can be made for most good champs that aren’t just damage (like CGR)
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Warlock, Cap IW, Kilmonger, Quake
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Black widow Claire Pineapple
    Warpineapple
    Killpineapple
    PineappleGhost
    Pineapplequake
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian Energy resistance,big block proficiency, perfect block, power drain, taunt, Auto block what more can you ask for
    Guava
    Fabwizi said:

If you look only at immunities Emma is the absolute queen.

She is immune to almost everything and also counters evade plus power mitigation,concussion and taunt.

I do not see anyone with such high utilities except pineapples.

Cheese has high utility
    it can be grated, melted, raw, baked, whipped, creamed AND deep fried
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Easily Quake. 100% AAR without ever making contact is simply unbeatable. (I read the other thing but I'm not gonna do it. I refuse.)
    Fabwizi said:

Grean said:

Fabwizi said:

If you look only at immunities Emma is the absolute queen.

She is immune to almost everything and also counters evade plus power mitigation,concussion and taunt.

I do not see anyone with such high utilities except pineapples.

Cheese has high utility
    it can be grated, melted, raw, baked, whipped, creamed AND deep fried
    Pineapple can be juiced and pickled.
    Apples can be fried, chopped, juiced, baked, AND made into a pie
  • D4RKDAVIDD4RKDAVID Posts: 27
    Personal opinion is claire or warlock
  • D4RKDAVIDD4RKDAVID Posts: 27
    also ghost is pretty good imo
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Quake with 100% AAR
    P🍍I🍍N🍍E🍍A🍍P🍍P🍍L🍍E🍍S