**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a map 4 max alliance, no line required

HI, I am currenly in a map 5 alliance where I pretty much have to take down the boss every day. But I am looking to take a huge step back.
I am looking for an alliance that does map 4 at max, but would prefer to even do map 3 or lower. I have 10k+ prestige.
I don`t really care for war, but have no problems with joining when needed.
If it is even possible I would like to get 80m aq score because of the glory, but if that is unrealistic with the low maps I am looking for it is fine.
I will still join AQ every day, and score my points where needed. But am just not feeling like grinding all the time anymore and having to log in because of AQ (sometimes is fine thou ofcourse)
Do I fit your alliance? Please contact me.

Comments

• CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thnx, will keep you in mind. But you seem a little to low for me. Will keep you updated @Cangaceiro
  • Amish666Amish666 Posts: 22
    Hey we do AQ m4 w mods and m3 w mods.
    Aw silver1/g3
    3 bgs
    No line.
    Just help out and nobody bothers you.
    In-game: amish666
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    edited February 2021
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional).
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    I've messaged you.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thnx all, but I have found my new home! Appreciate all your messages.
  • NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    If your new home doesn't work out, check out 107SJ. We are an alliance within the Symbiotic Empire which has 17 alliances in total. We run a mix of map 4/3 with master and heroic mods depending on the bg. We break 90 million every week. Silver 1 in AW with 2 bgs (optional). Average prestige of 6.5k+. Line required. We believe there is more to life outside of the game. We just ask for regular participation in AQ and communication if you can't. Add me on line if you're interested: neinoIII
  • HI, I am currenly in a map 5 alliance where I pretty much have to take down the boss every day. But I am looking to take a huge step back.
    I am looking for an alliance that does map 4 at max, but would prefer to even do map 3 or lower. I have 10k+ prestige.
    I don`t really care for war, but have no problems with joining when needed.
    If it is even possible I would like to get 80m aq score because of the glory, but if that is unrealistic with the low maps I am looking for it is fine.
    I will still join AQ every day, and score my points where needed. But am just not feeling like grinding all the time anymore and having to log in because of AQ (sometimes is fine thou ofcourse)
    Do I fit your alliance? Please contact me.

Check out Civil Savages...ur welcome to join.