**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just made Cav - You can too!

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just made it to Cav a few minutes ago. I am notorious for waiting wayyyy too long to push for these milestones, so I want to thank @SaltE_Wenis69 and @herm for nudging me forward in a completely unrelated thread I started about a month ago (I'm sure you two have absolutely no recollection of this lol).

If any of you UC are worried about it, it's really not as hard as you think it'll be. Don't wait as long as I did. I'm honestly not sure how long I did wait, but probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-12 months after becoming UC, possible a little longer or shorter.

I did have a one main trouble spot, though. I completely lost my mind in the 5.4.6 Ultron boss fight and lit hundreds of units and my entire stash of revives and pots on fire stubbornly trying to power through instead of just backing out and starting again (especially since I could do the Ronan cheese to get to the fight super easily). I was completely irrational lol. Don't do what I did, just keep your cool and take a few runs at it to practice before making your real hard push. That applies to any trouble spots you may find yourself in, not specifically this one fight.

But on the other hand, there were a buncha times I went in for itemless test runs and found myself in the boss fight before I even knew it and just wrapped things up from there.

R5 CV, R5 Warlock, and R4 G2099 were my MVPs, with a number of other champs rotating in and out in depending on the quest.

Just go for it!!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Awesome man! I knew you could do it :)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Way to go
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    congrats!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Congrats! I finally managed to r5 my aegon soon after completing Cavalier a couple months back. Now, I'm stuck on 6.4.6 lol. Good luck on the rest of your story run
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Congrats! I finally managed to r5 my aegon soon after completing Cavalier a couple months back. Now, I'm stuck on 6.4.6 lol. Good luck on the rest of your story run

I'm sitting on an R3 5* Aegon unduped with enough stones to go right to Sig 200 :(
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm glad I was able to inspire you lol. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you can get to tb as well
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats and good job.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    herm said:

I'm glad I was able to inspire you lol. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you can get to tb as well

It's gonna be a loooooooooooooong time for that one. Gonna take a long break from Story content. Have not even touched variants yet, so gonna shift my attention to those and Cav EQ for a while. After I make some headway there I can start thinking about exploring Acts 5 & 6.

Also, been saving a ton of the shattered heard shards. Hoping to have a nice 15-20 Cav crystal opening to pop my cherry on those.