**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How OP is psycho man in the tech class

A while ago when I first joined forums I asked which tech was the best cause tech is an op class but this time I've decided to see how guardian and psycho effected the tech class

How OP is psycho man in the tech class 56 votes

Ghist
16% 9 votes
Warlock
5% 3 votes
G2099
3% 2 votes
Guardian
0% 0 votes
Psycho man
17% 10 votes
Sentinel
1% 1 vote
Darkhawk
7% 4 votes
Starky
1% 1 vote
Docock
7% 4 votes
Howard the very OP duck
39% 22 votes

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Didn't forget straky cuz he OP as well
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    is this a best tech poll?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    :neutral:
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    imo psycho man is as good as psycho man
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    ?
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    I have to agree with you, Nigel.

is this a best tech poll?

Yes this talks about how OP psycho man is in the tech class

I saw a post by KD and he looks very insightful so he might be #1 most OP tech in the game if I'm being honest

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not

I saw a post by KD and he looks very insightful so he might be #1 most OP tech in the game if I'm being honest

What I can tell is that KD is insightful and psycho man is very OP
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Psycho-man is man that is literally psycho
    Crazy, right?
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I'm just here for the comments *inserts Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF*
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This is an IQ test. Isn't it?

This is an IQ test. Isn't it?

If so then KD will pass 💯💯💯💯💯
  • I saw a post by KD and he looks very insightful so he might be #1 most OP tech in the game if I'm being honest

Are you a KD alt account? In 95% of cases he’s the opposite of insightful.

To answer your question, Psycho man causes headaches and such for those vulnerable to them which makes him OP on defence but he lacks damage to make his utility worth the effort.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Please make your polls clearer in the future so it's understandable what you're asking. This poll won't be of any use for you
    Mauled said:

To answer your question, Psycho man causes headaches and such for those vulnerable to them which makes him OP on defence but he lacks damage to make his utility worth the effort.
    I do wish to be as insightful as KD but my young and untrained brain wouldn't handle all that power, so no I'm not a KD alt

Mauled said:

I do wish to be as insightful as KD but my young and untrained brain wouldn't handle all that power, so no I'm not a KD alt
    @KDSuperFlash10 you have disciples now
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Mauled said:

@KDSuperFlash10 you have disciples now
    Please god no
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    So the question is basically is psycho man better than ghost... I would say no.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Not sure how you rate Tech as an OP class... the mutant class is OP but definitely not the tech class
    Also please put a space between Doc Ock as “Docock” just sounds all kinds of wrong 😂
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This poll;

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Also please put a space between Doc Ock as “Docock” just sounds all kinds of wrong 😂

It took me a moment to figure out the champ too @Dr_Z01dberg 😂
    A_NAZ said:

It took me a moment to figure out the champ too @Dr_Z01dberg 😂
    I just read the first two letters as one word then the last four letters as a separate word @A_NAZ 😂