**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Rankup Poll With a Clear Winner

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

It is beyond obvious that Falcon is the better champ here. But as a approach the last path of abyss, i need to make less content rankups.

For alliance, i run a really easy path and WYIM/Starburst. So neither of these will help.

Alliance war i take the stun reflect mini, the limber mini, the boss, and the mix master mini.

The thing is, i find DDHK really fun and really enjoy his animations.

So do i go fun or the third best skill?

A Rankup Poll With a Clear Winner 60 votes

Fun/DDHK
38%
MegaSkater67ShtickRickTexas_1110or_StrongRaichu626RockyshockyMaxGamingRookiieRockypantherxBlackshadow0203ProximaMidnight_8GreekhitMaxwell24SpideyFunkoScrubhanCrcrcrc[Deleted User]OneGoodBoyBlackTuranAGENT_A7K 23 votes
3rd Best Skill/Falcon
61%
buffajrKamikaze_TurtleDenzel116Luke9523X_Factor_AgentJAATKINGEtjamapsp742arya2250Des99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeAstoundsH3t3rThoye3FiiNCHLeoZedJohnyBoyCharlie21540 37 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    Fun should always come before anything else.

Besides, you don’t really need Falcon anyway
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    3rd Best Skill/Falcon
    I would say ddhk but falcon is pretty unique (by unique i mean in his capabilities, not that he's uncommon)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    Since you don’t need any content rank ups atm you can afford ranking up champs you like to play with.
    Game should be fun at the end 😉
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    I tend to just go to ROL and play champs over and over optimizing rotation and DDHK surprises me every time. Definitely not the best , but man with his heal and decent damage , it’s nice to play him. I say go for fun. Whatever you need to do with falcon you can do at R4 just will take a little longer.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    This game became less of hobby in my free time to more of a addiction over the years
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    CoMe On GuYs, EvErYoNe KnOwS ElSa Is ThE 3Rd BeSt sKilL
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    3rd Best Skill/Falcon
    Like you said, Falcon is way better, and I would go Falcon, but if you like DDHK, rank him up.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

CoMe On GuYs, EvErYoNe KnOwS ElSa Is ThE 3Rd BeSt sKilL

Absolutely not
    It goes
    Elsa
    Fury
    Aegon
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    MaxGaming said:

This game became less of hobby in my free time to more of a addiction over the years

Honestly, a okay rank up is always good to cleanse the addiction. When I realize I’m cav fishing, I quickly get all my resources out of my inventory.

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Fun/DDHK
    I use daredevil in wars a lot, he’s really useful. I’m currently in the middle of writing a guide on him, but probably won’t be done for a week or two. I consider daredevil to be much more fun to use than falcon and he can still cover a lot of things. With the Spider-Gwen synergy you can even use him like tigra to avoid entire special attacks. Hold heavy and everything will miss for 1.5 seconds. I also like to run him with psylocke as it gives him 100% AAR. But even without synergy he’s a great champ in my opinion.