**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time to test once and for all

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I’ve finally got him.

Stealthy is mine. Now I’m truly able to test and see his damage over Elsa Bloodstone.

In my opinion Elsa > Stealthy and KM

(I heard Stealthy may need to be duped. Another advantage of Elsa but it’s all good.)

Let the testing commence!

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Top 5 skill IMO:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Falcon
    4. Elsa
    5. Mole God
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Bruh mole god is way better than elsa
    edited February 2021

Osfan8 said:

I’m not saying Elsa isn’t the best of those 3, I’m definitely not convinced one way or the other...but how can you reasonably test and compare anything when she’s ranked up much more than KM or Stealth Spidey?

dude, that’s part of the plan
    You’ve caught me. My level one rank one stealthy has trash damage confirmed when compared to my r3 Elsa.

I meant more how much I have fun using her kit. Elsa was a neat second 6* because I didn’t have Nick and I liked her playstyle. Gonna try to find that same fun in Stealthy’s kit.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Osfan8 said:

I’m not saying Elsa isn’t the best of those 3, I’m definitely not convinced one way or the other...but how can you reasonably test and compare anything when she’s ranked up much more than KM or Stealth Spidey?

You’ve caught me. My level one rank one stealthy has trash damage confirmed when compared to my r3 Elsa.

I meant more how much I have fun using her kit. Elsa was a neat second 6* because I didn’t have Nick and I liked her playstyle. Gonna try to find that same fun in Stealthy’s kit.
    ah. His animations are very fluid, and I find the special 1 fun to throw and watch those yellow numbers

Osfan8 said:

That's the thing, just because you like playing elsa doesn't mean her utility or damage is better than other options. I may love playing wasp way more than quake but ill never put quake lower on a list because she beings so much more. Elsa is fun, but she isnt top 5 skill
    But I would still disagree. She has much more utility then the other champs. Sure, their are matchups that other champs could do better. That just a few match ups though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Osfan8 said:

That's the thing, just because you like playing elsa doesn't mean her utility or damage is better than other options. I may love playing wasp way more than quake but ill never put quake lower on a list because she beings so much more. Elsa is fun, but she isnt top 5 skill
    But I would still disagree. She has much more utility then the other champs. Sure, their are matchups that other champs could do better. That just a few match ups though.
    0 chance elsa has more utility than Killmonger LOL
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Congrats! But there's nothing to test. And she's not better than either. But congrats!
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m a big believer in ranking the champs you enjoy using and use well because that’s most likely the champs you’ll end up fighting with. If Elsa wins on your fun tier list then she’s the right choice for you...she’s not significantly worse than the other options so do what makes you happy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The thing I’m the most surprised about is how well og black panther did.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Stealthy is amazing congrats