**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, I got 1k insightfuls

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
Pog

Thanks for everything

And most importantly
I’d like to thank the one person who’s been there for me no matter what. He’s the man who’s by my side no matter why, stress or less

@MaxGaming
Thanks for all

Comments

• PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Monke said:

Also the forbidden man is truly my greatest teacher. He revolutionized meme culture and created the insightful books

That guy was there before the Idea of insightfulness, pretty sure he created it.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

amateur

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Congrats!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You got on the forums early last year and already a duped 5* member! Nice job man.
    edited February 2021
    Monke said:

MaxGaming said:

Still wish I was more insightful than you @Monke
    Instead im hated

Wrongfully hated. You are engraved into forum superiority. The basement will remember the ways of the tm
    Then if that is true lets move away from the basement and lock it.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Get this Monke on the council

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    hey, @Monke ,did u realize u got more disagrees, then you've ever got, lol, by the way, why did u erase disagrees :D
    Monke said:

hey, @Monke ,did u realize u got more disagrees, then you've ever got, lol, by the way, why did u erase disagrees :D

It's the forum disagree spammers. They realize I'm mcdonalds

I must run immediately
    MCOCMcdonalds is the only name I will call you Monke is just. Meh...
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Monke said:

BuffBeast said:

Get this Monke on the council

no u
    Aw thanks monke
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    This kid is on the forum grinding for Insightfuls, my dumbass has been grinding units in the game.

This kid is on the forum grinding for Insightfuls, my dumbass has been grinding units in the game.

He didn't grind for them he has just spoken wise words that were insightful enough to reach this goal, unlike u which in this case is the only one grinding for something on here which is attention.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    1k? I am just behind u by 1930.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Pog

Thanks for everything

And most importantly
    I’d like to thank the one person who’s been there for me no matter what. He’s the man who’s by my side no matter why, stress or less

@MaxGaming
    Thanks for all

One day...
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Pog

Thanks for everything

And most importantly

@-MaxGaming
    Thanks for all

One day...
    Yes, one day you will be in Max Gaming's spot
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves😅