**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my first R3?

BendonBendon Posts: 15
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my first R3 and the throne breaker title. I think Silver Surfer would be useful in the buffed up nodes in cavalier EQ but I don't love the feel of him and having to watch his buffs constantly. I love how hard Cull can hit but he needs ramp up and his block is terrible. Please let me know your thoughts.

Who should be my first R3? 45 votes

Silver Surfer
46%
BrokenAssumedNameIKONRookiieRockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_H3t3rA7madD1wMaxLeeTheBair123king_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcYodabolt21AGENT_A7KtofuシDualityCopeZippy_halliganXanatos 21 votes
Cull Obsidian
53%
BENJI830Foxhero007kikiFurieuxCap366MysterioRakeYoungKoiBoy18EinfachSoTotalMonster109ProximaMidnight_8GarrettNPyrdaTP33MasterpuffRenaxqqPrakhar_82FaseehWill3808[Deleted User]jscott96 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    are either duped?
    do you prefer one over the other?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Surfer for prestige
    Cull for damage
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Monke said:

Cull - gains more block prof and HP
    Surfer - gains more attack

Pick your poison honestly

Base stats don't increase with rank other than power rate
  • BendonBendon Posts: 15

are either duped?

Neither are duped.
    Would 1 be better for 7.1? ( book 2)
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Do you have a 5* or 6* Guardian? If you do then all i need to do is put him in the same team with Cull and voila! Guardian's block synergy will greatly improve Cull's block
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    @Bendon I don't have Surfer (either as 5 or 6*) so can't speak to him

I did R3 my Cull for TB and he is a ton of fun; especially in Chapter 7, the attack multiplier once he's ramped up is crazy. I only parry heavy 1 or 2 a fight and rely on intercept/baiting for rest so chip damage doesn't bug me.

Count me as a solid Cull vote
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    if you dont like Surfers mechanics now, you wont like them any better at r3.

Cull is straightforward to play, yes he comes with a potion tax, but i think the damage is worth it.
    RakeYoung said:

if you dont like Surfers mechanics now, you wont like them any better at r3.

Cull is straightforward to play, yes he comes with a potion tax, but i think the damage is worth it.

Thats a great way to put it. Thanks