**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury or Red Magneto for Abyss path 2 run?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys,
I was planning to go for Abyss path 2 run with the below team

- Human Torch
- Doom
- Aegon
- Stealth SpiderMan
- Red Magneto

I did not have one horseman till yesterday...

But I pulled Nick Fury today :smile: and took him straight to R5 & Awakened him :sunglasses:

So now my question is, will Nick Fury be more useful than Red Magneto or I should stick with RedMagneto in the team. As far as my knowledge below are the champs both can take out on Abyss path 2. Please comment if I am missing any champ in the list which Nick Fury and/or Red Magneto can be a good counter for.

Nick Fury
- Green Goblin
- Invisible Woman
-
Red Magneto
-Green Goblin
- IMIW
- HTD

Nick Fury or Red Magneto for Abyss path 2 run? 5 votes

R5 Nick Fury duped
60%
avenge_123tofuシWooptyfrickendoo 3 votes
R5 Red Magneto duped
40%
Cage_1Barani7da 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Woopsies, thought this was about the easy path for some stupid reason, lemme look at path 2 and come back.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Alright, after taking a look at the path, I think I'd go with Mags. Nick would save more resources in Green Goblin, but Mags would save resources on Ghost, HtD, and P99. He can also solo IMIW and DarkHawk but so can Torch. Torch does almost as well as Nick against IW so I wouldn't worry about that.

You could also go with the route of ramping up Ægon on Luke and dropping Stealthy. It may be cheaper in the long run if you can't get the fight down with Stealthy.

But if anyone more experienced in Abyss wants to say something different, listen to them. I do research but don't have first hand experience on path 2.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    SHE-HULK