**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Dormammu underrated?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
No context besides that I been playing w/ my 5* in quests and he seems good with the power drain and extra damage when charged on heavies.

Is Dormammu underrated? 102 votes

Yes Underrated
31%
MegaSkater67MagicBentonTheManMythLegendTendersquadFoxhero007CupidLmaoColonaut123RemeliŁŤÇMorpheus_123X_Factor_AgentMiStaLovaNichj99TotalMonster109jschweriEthan4llawayPastorAmericaMaxwell24Pyrda 32 votes
Perfectly Rated
59%
Mr_PlatypusWorld EaterSungjYoMovesbamagiantfanSgtSlaughter78BrokenAdvEzra7676MoosetiptronicDaphboyRaichu626TitoBandito187TheAngryOneVoltolosRockyshockyDenzel116EtjamaSliceandDiceMother_Flerken 61 votes
No Overrated
8%
RasiloverJAATKINGO_Deadpool_Ogp87gash228XdSpoodermanxDCarracho01Thebombsquad1DualityCope 9 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Damage is a bit low but he has one of the storngest power control mechanics in the game.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Everyone knows what he can do, just the low block prof and damage makes most not bothered to use him when others will get the job done faster
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Same here. Good power control but hits too weak. A while ago I had him and hood at r4 and choose hood over him to r5. No regrets.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Yes Underrated
    Add one of the synergy’s (hell and back with iHulk) and you have the dmg, not like cgr but on god tier lvl plus his immunities, heal and best power control he should be god tier but to be honest I rarely use mine, cuz I don’t like wasting a spot for a synergy.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Others nailed it already, pillow hands and low block proficiency make him unusable because fights drag on and he loses health to extended chip damage at the same time. Tweak those numbers a bit and he'd be solid.

Oh and give him incinerate immunity (not nova though).. If OG GR can finally have it, so should he and morningstar.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I'd say he's second to doom in terms of power control, because of versatility. But he's still an awesome champ, just below-average damage and block prof. Utility makes up for it though
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    Perfectly Rated
    @NerdNerdNerd1
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    No Overrated
    Hella overrated
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    He's perfectly rated in my 3-tier rating system of "Peak-Meta, Meta, and Arena": he's "Meta" btw.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Perfectly Rated

I'd say he's second to doom in terms of power control, because of versatility. But he's still an awesome champ, just below-average damage and block prof. Utility makes up for it though

Magik would like a word with you.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I would say he's more outdated than underrated. There was a time where you'd get excited to pull him, but now for everything he does there's a better option. Mojo is better at buff hate and defense, doom and magik are better at power control, there's also plenty of stronger options when it comes to damage and immunities. He's become a bit of a jack of all trades character where he has a little bit of everything, but doesn't excel at anything.