**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am on the final quest of Act 6 and I need your help. I was wondering if this is the team I should bring in

R5 Doom
R5 CMM
R5 Starky
R5 AA
R5 HT

I know these champs are all insane but who are the boss killers. I feel Starky and HT might do some damage but will AA CMM and Doom be good too?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I am on the final quest of Act 6 and I need your help. I was wondering if this is the team I should bring in

R5 Doom
    R5 CMM
    R5 Starky
    R5 AA
    R5 HT

I know these champs are all insane but who are the boss killers. I feel Starky and HT might do some damage but will AA CMM and Doom be good too?

We need a roster pic
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Grean said:

R5 Doom
    R5 CMM
    R5 Starky
    R5 AA
    R5 HT

We need a roster pic
    kk
    Grean said:

R5 Doom
    R5 CMM
    R5 Starky
    R5 AA
    R5 HT

We need a roster pic

Colossus is great for the gm, so id bring him

aegon should come along too
    btw which path are you taking?
    Grean said:

The cosmic one. Path A. I was thinking about ÆGON but I always mess up with him. Who should I swap out for Colossus. AA maybe?

Grean said:

The cosmic one. Path A. I was thinking about ÆGON but I always mess up with him. Who should I swap out for Colossus. AA maybe?
    Yea cuz AA cant do damage with his neurotoxins to the gm
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Yea cuz AA cant do damage with his neurotoxins to the gm
    ok cool I was wondering if that would affect his damage thank you!
    if you had Claire I would tell u to rank her up becuz
    1) the path has tenacity and Claire isn't that reliant on her debuffs for damage
    2) one of the gm's challenges is to inflict a damaging debuff
    Grean said:

if you had Claire I would tell u to rank her up becuz
    1) the path has tenacity and Claire isn't that reliant on her debuffs for damage
    2) one of the gm's challenges is to inflict a damaging debuff

yea sadly I don't. Doom I think can still take out the tenacity path. A lot of those fights are easy besides maybe Anhillus
    Colossus might be able to take on annihilus