**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

that champ that u couldn't even rid off whenever u go?

RhyuRhyu Posts: 127 β˜…
mine is corvus, idk i'd love him since the first time i pulled him as a 3* and through me a lot of content in act 3 - 4.

now i got my 5/65 and still use him and never get rid off from the 5 whenever i go through act 6, SQ, MQ, AQ.

still think he's a frging machine and a cheat code with the cosmic power boost.

what's yours?

Comments

• Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
    Rhyu said:

mine is corvus, idk i'd love him since the first time i pulled him as a 3* and through me a lot of content in act 3 - 4.

now i got my 5/65 and still use him and never get rid off from the 5 whenever i go through act 6, SQ, MQ, AQ.

still think he's a frging machine and a cheat code with the cosmic power boost.

what's yours?

Same to you bro πŸ˜‚
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot. He was my second 3* which i got in my first day in mcoc. I been using him since then. I got a 5* just when i needed him for act 5 and he carried me to cavelier.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Claire. got her as a 4* and she was mvp for act 5. I eventually got her as a 5* (From my first dual crystal) and she was my first rank 5
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dr. Voodoo! He was my first r5 and he comes with me everywhere!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Archangel.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dr. Voodoo! He was my first r5 and he comes with me everywhere!

I recently duped and r4 mine and he's awesome. I use him for the weakness path in AW. People place Venom and Surfer there, I convert their buffs to poison and they melt away.

I've also found him a pretty good counter to stacked Kingpin as you won't spend the entire fight dexing sp1
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Junais said:

Archangel.

Same here. I had to bench him for a couple of fights in 5.3 but now in Act 6, he's become my number 1 once more
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Quake, Ghost, Claire, Corvus. Can't really choose one since I use them all in different places at the same time.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom and warlock
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    doom & cap iw, smooth sailing
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apocalypse
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony Maw
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188 β˜…
    Claire
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53 β˜…
    Venom R5/65 200
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 5/65 Warlock is a fixture in my questing team regardless of path/nodes
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I'm not sure about a new boss or a new path: Quake, Doom, Colossus, Archangel, Guardian. I always have at least one out of these guys.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have no idea, I use a variety of champs. Jeez I just used Rogue to easily oneshot thing on pleasure to burn in 6.3.5.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap IW. Left him at level one for a year or two. Finally went for the rank up. He ain’t too bad.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake and Ghost. I only have 3 rank 5 5* and these are two of them who I use everywhere.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In this order: Doom, Fury, CGR, Warlock, Torch, Apocalypse, Archangel
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Enhanced. When he came out I loved him from the start. I bought a featured and got the 4* highest at the time and he helped me through Act 3 and 4. I pulled a 5* shortly after and loved him ever since. He was my first r5 and he still helps me. He was on my team the whole way through Act 6
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot. Carried the whole team throughout act 4 as a 4 star r5. Until I pulled a 5 star Ghost from a nexus crystal.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G2099 and AA
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    If im being obvious and no fun, I bring doom/torch to most stuff because it's a good combo. I almost always bring Warlock for content because he's just so good.

For a more fun combo I've been bringing mole-god and Guardian for stuff lately because they're just fun as hell.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…
    It used to be iceman, and then AA, and then venom, and now it's nobody cuz the more content I completed, the more depth my roster accumulated
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364 β˜…
    Emma frost bc shes beautiful