**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Most Balanced Champion in the game?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
People that are the top like quake, doom, ghost, etc. wont count as they are great i am talking who is in the balanced range of everything making them not op but not bad. I have nothing else to say so, Adios.

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Rogue is decent without being game breaking. Shrug dot, heals, power control.

Magik too.

But the reality is that given the state of the game is that no one wants balanced.... max sig caiw, doom, bwcv, ghost, quake, omega, apoc, CGR. You'd take the best over balanced, every time.

Bwcv is pretty balanced

and magik was once game breaking
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She hulk is a really balanced one, but not my boi NF. Guardian is balnced.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is pretty balanced
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Cap IW for me. Tons of utility, tons of damage.

I'm confused by the number of champions that people think of as balanced that are actually at the top of their class/top of the game (eg. Warlock, Cap IW, BWCV, Guardian, Gulliy 2099, etc.). Not that these champs are not well balanced between damage, utility, usefulness, etc, but they are just great in all of those things. The classic Kabam answer for a balanced champion is Ronin, with good damage that can be increased, useful debuff shrug, solid overall utility, and not many terrible matchups. He would also rank somewhere around the top 25% of his class, being clearly outmatched by champions like NF, Aegon, etc.

Just my thoughts, not trying to trash anyone else's choice.

Plantains.

id say then that the most balanced champ is rogue.

Pen Pineapple apple pen
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hyperion. He does plenty and has a great kit, but half-relies on parry heavy (I know he doesn’t need to but optimally you want to) and gets eaten alive by nodes and champs that punish buffs. Not broken in the slightest but still very very good.

Edit: Pineapples?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Warlock
    Ananas comosus
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I'm confused by the number of champions that people think of as balanced that are actually at the top of their class/top of the game (eg. Warlock, Cap IW, BWCV, Guardian, Gulliy 2099, etc.). Not that these champs are not well balanced between damage, utility, usefulness, etc, but they are just great in all of those things. The classic Kabam answer for a balanced champion is Ronin, with good damage that can be increased, useful debuff shrug, solid overall utility, and not many terrible matchups. He would also rank somewhere around the top 25% of his class, being clearly outmatched by champions like NF, Aegon, etc.

Just my thoughts, not trying to trash anyone else's choice.

Plantains.

I would say balanced is a character that fits their niche well and has clear strengths and weaknesses, without one or the other being too sparse. (For example, unsynergized Blade has sparse strengths because dimensional beings are so rare, and Quake has sparse weaknesses because yes).
    Qacob said:

Max, why do you ask questions like this all the time? Are you actually interested in the answer or do you just want comments?

Incase you can't see, he's farming dem insightful