**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Arena Boosts not counting for Item Use event

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
I used a handful of 6* arena boosts in today’s “Hostile Takeover” Yellowjacket arena and none of them counted towards the 3 day item use event. I used a single 5* and it registered my 100 points. I tested it again after and the 6* arena boosts are definitely not working. I’m pretty sure they’ve counting in past events.

iPad 6th gen
iOS 14.4
No other boosts active

If needed I can post a vid tomorrow.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Tried again this morning and the 6* arena boosts don’t reward any points for either 1-day or 3-day Item Use event.

Have multiple vids but don’t really want to waste my time editing and uploading if it’s something that can easily be checked.
    What’s the point of having a bug section if no one from Kabam bothers to reply or explain if something is not bugged within a few days of posting ??

Happens on both iPad 6th gen and iPhone 12.

https://youtu.be/Vnw7kzHlqeY
    edited February 2021
    Any reason this was ignored for the 4 days , including the entire 3 day Item Use event ? Guess I’ll just have to post more vids and waste more arena boosts to show off this bug whenever the event rolls around again
    12 days later we have another 3 Day item use event . Anyone from Kabam care to check into this ?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry about the delay! Thank you for bringing this to our attention again. We're looking into it and will let you know when we have an update!