**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long is the incursions cool down?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What it says in the title. How long does it take for 5* and 6* champions to come out of cool down?

Also, I don't understand why there is no timer for this. Even arena has a timer
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Can't remember off the top of my head, but if you want to know asap, just use a couple of you least useful champs (with a friend who knows what you are doing so you don't screw over someone) and quit out immediately. Then you can select the champ you just used and check out the cooldown.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

There is a timer for it

Where is it?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I think it’s 2 or 3 days for a 5*, and 3 or 4 days for a 6*. Don’t quote me on that though.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Zan0 said:

There is a timer for it

Where is it?
    When they're in cool down, click on the champs and you'll see the countdown. I haven't run incursions in months, but 5* were like 3 days and 6* were like 5 days.

Interesting it's not specified in the spotlight announcement. Weird.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/incursions-ultrons-domain/
    When they're on cool down, you can't even see the champs on the champion selection screen so how do you click them?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

When they're on cool down, you can't even see the champs on the champion selection screen so how do you click them?

You’re can if you go to the buttem of your champions.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Chikel said:

the champs that are on cooldown go all the way to the bottom of the champion selection screen
    Gamer said:

Chikel said:

You’re can if you go to the buttem of your champions.
    Really? I didn't know that