**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks RNG...

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
Omg, I have been so lucky lately with 6* pulls.
Last pull was Archangel and now her.....

Never played with her, but I heard that she can do wonders...
Now, will go for variant 5 initial completion.
Thanks for your time with free potions in this months

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

BWCV rollover to claire, lol. Looks like kabam have given their verdict on the Claire v sorcerer debate

So was that a a good roll over or a troll over? Debate back on. Seriously though, great champ and congrats OP. I'd love get either of those mystic ladies as a 6*.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I hate you.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nice. I’ve got her r2, absolutely demolishes so much.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

BWCV rollover to claire, lol. Looks like kabam have given their verdict on the Claire v sorcerer debate

I already have r5 Claire as 5*.
    I am so happy with this pull.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    It's called KNG
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Yeah, I'm happy myself. Bought a Crystal from the Market to try for Super-Skrull, and I ain't mad at this.

I wish I have him.
    Lucky pull bro.
    Congrats
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Yeah, I'm happy myself. Bought a Crystal from the Market to try for Super-Skrull, and I ain't mad at this.

I wish I have him.
    Lucky pull bro.
    Congrats
    Thanks. You did pretty good yourself. She's awesome.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Grats
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Congrats. I’m sitting at 2k unit no sigil meant more safety for me even those that make me jelly
    Gamer said:

Congrats. I’m sitting at 2k unit no sigil meant more safety for me even those that make me jelly
    That's fair. They only offer one Cav when the pre-sale comes out.

Gamer said:

Its taking way more effort than it should not to get a cav.
  • I have been pretty lucky with my 6* pulls so far also. My most recent pull was the Warlock.

Gamer said:

I'm cool with the pre-sale ones. It's one Crystal. I buy one and it goes the way it goes.

Gamer said:

I'm cool with the pre-sale ones. It's one Crystal. I buy one and it goes the way it goes.
    I usually would. But i have 1 abyss path left and 4600 units. I need like 5500 for path 4 if stuff isnt smooth. Ive been trying to save.