**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March buff predictions

Since it has basically been confirmed that Angela is getting a tune up I would like to predict the next three champion who are getting buffs alongside her. Many people are speculating that the other Asgardians are getting buffs and that Odin is coming to the game in March but I don’t think this might be false and they’re actually buffing other champions specifically female champions. March is international women’s month and in the past kabam have done iwm related content and released the she hulk, spider gwen, and gamora buffs on March. So my predictions are:
Tune up:
Angela(already been confirmed)
Nebula(Angela getting buffed proves that somewhat decent champions can get buffed too)
Updates:
Elektra(a few more abilities and a damage tune up could make her great)
Og captain marvel or ms marvel(they are copies of each other and they suck at least make one of them different)
If you completely disagree, feel free to comment your predictions.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Update: Angela (duh) and Psylocke (fingers crossed)
    Tune-Up: Iron Fist and Captain America WWII
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Angela
    Nebula
    Green goblin
    Thor rags
    Hela?
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    I’m hoping they do something related to Wanda Vision and release the new Scarlet Witch and update Vision
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Update: Angela (duh) and Psylocke (fingers crossed)
    Tune-Up: Iron Fist and Captain America WWII

Update: Angela and Jane Foster
    Tune Up: Dormammu and Green Goblin

pretty sure no overhauls are happening in March so there goes the Marvel’s

Update:
    Angela
    Nebula

Tune up:
    OG Guillotine
    Kamala Khan

Isn't Angela getting a values only buff? - in other words a tuneup. Or has that been changed?
    Tune up: number change and some new bits of utility
    Value update: numbers change only
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    kamala, heimdall, and nebula
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I thought they confirmed Black Panther and Angela?
  • They should have started with black panther and spiderman (Miles) first because they need it badly, unlike angela who doesn't even need a buff.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

kamala, heimdall, and nebula

Crossing fingers for heimdall
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

They should have started with black panther and spiderman (Miles) first because they need it badly, unlike angela who doesn't even need a buff.

It's because they would get much more than tune up
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

They should have started with black panther and spiderman (Miles) first because they need it badly, unlike angela who doesn't even need a buff.

Kabam is taking their time on Black Panther and Miles to make their reworks as good as possible. They're even working on new animations for them, especially Miles who will be getting completely new VFX animations. Do you want a weak overhaul of Black Panther and Miles in April, or would you rather wait a few more months for some well-made, awesome overhauls. The answer is clear.

To address your point on Angela, no one gets excited about pulling a 6 star Angela from a 6 star crystal. In fact, many people cry about their sig 80 Angelas (Youtubers included). Kabam is buffing 40 champions this year, a massive tally, with Angela being one of the many, many buffs.
    I feel you, and also some ppl asked to add bleed for angela too, lol
    Last year, ppl cry for not enough champ get buff and this year ppl cry for not choose the champ they want to buff
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Elektra only needs a damage tune up and maybe a few debuffs on her basic attacks. then she could possibly be the next stealth Spidey.

and tbh Kamala and og guillotine dont need a buff. they're actually pretty usable as they are and they are pretty decent for beginner rosters. (Outside the case of angela) champion buffs aren't about making them bgt, but about making them usable, and imo they are both usable
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    If it's gonna be females, then:

Update: Jane Foster, Elektra
    Tune-up: Angela, Rogue
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Update
    Agent Venom
    Kamala khan ms marvel

Tuneup
    Thor Ragnarok
    Angela

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I think that the featured new champs of March will be the New Scarlett Witch and New Winter Soldier ( the one with the upgraded Vibranium arm). Why? Because Kabam can capitalize on the WandaVision finale and the preniere of Falcon & Wi ter Soldier series.

Whiche leads me to believe that besides Angela, the buff/tuneup champs would be ones that are related with the above. Both Visions come to mind ... they badly need a damage upgrade and some sort of Phasing mechanic (without turning them i to ghost of course). It fond it hilarious that Ghost and Silver Surfer have some sort of phasing and the Visions don't. Kabam needs to fix that.

Besides that no idea who