**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.4.6 in the Bag

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I finished 6.4.6! No units used on the path, 300 on the boss for my first run. Team was aegon, doom, prof x, colossus, magneto. Rewards were great: Featured 6 star gave me Prof x (already have 5r4 version), 5 star molegod from nexus, 5 star omega red, 5 star ghost rider. Also, what is the 7.1.1 easy path?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Grats 👏
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Congrats, and flare + colorblind is the easiest path in 7.1.1 .
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Congrats on Prof X. Even though you have the 5 star high rank he’s still great.

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Thanks everybody, the healthpools are the only thing that seem higher in Act 7. Aegon will still put in great work, but would ghost with wasp, bwcv, be good for 7.1.1 flare path?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats! Take the colorblind path for ur first quest 7.1.1
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I took the left yondu path
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Nice congrats and good luck with act 7.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Yeah, thanks everybody , I took the flare path and I finished with no potions revives. I really love the character swap thing before the boss. Just used torch and melted him down.