**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apoc worthy of a mutant awakening gem?

KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled 5* apocalypse and have a mutant awakening gem. Should i use it on him? I have almost every other mutant awakened already. Only mutants i dont have are red mags, Stryfe and Wolverine. But who knows if i ever pull em. Please help!
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

I just pulled 5* apocalypse and have a mutant awakening gem. Should i use it on him? I have almost every other mutant awakened already. Only mutants i dont have are red mags, Stryfe and Wolverine. But who knows if i ever pull em. Please help!

Apocalypse doesnt benefit match from it. I think better wait for wolvie. U never know how soon u may get him .
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Doesn’t need it at all, definitely keep the gem imo

I have apocalypse r5 and his healing from awakening is so minimal
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I wouldn’t use it on Apocalypse. I duped him and at sig 20 the healing you get isn’t very noticeable but can be nice. Unless you got a bunch of sig stones you need to get rid of, I’d save the awakening gem
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve got my maxed 4* and around half of maxed sig and he gets around 10% healing for each fight you win with another champion. I’d say it’s worth it if you don’t have anyone else to put your sigs in, it’s definitely not needed though.