**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Diggers

Probably all said before but whatever. I have been playing this game for over 3 years. Just last month I finally got 3 tier 4 class catalysts and so upgraded my 1st 4 star to level 5. Back when I would play in the arena for 2 days trying to win a 4star champion. I would then trade my 100000 arena points for 50 arena crystals and in turn get between 1000 and 1500 unity's and usually a punisher. now 10 crystals barely give me 100 units and only rarely a punisher. The rewards for everything in the game have gone way down over the last couple of years to where it is hardly worth it anymore.

I don't mind paying a fair price for my game. and I spend some money each month on the game. But 99.00 for the catalysts to upgrade 1 champion is crazy. It seems we are expected to spend 100's of dollars a month on the game. that's not fair and that's not right, that is just gold digging.

My thoughts for what they are works. I know there will be some who don't agree but I thing mist will agree this game has become as bad as mobile strike for money grabbing without getting much in return.

Happy Playing

Comments

• MKHAHNJRMKHAHNJR Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    Maybe I just need to find an alliance that isn't run by a power hungry kiddie and instead just wants players to play lol

Is that where y'all get the tier 4 class catalysts?
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    Find an alliance that runs map 5. You’ll get your t4cc then
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Lol the game hasn't been out for three years
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Lol the game hasn't been out for three years

LMAO yep I love when I read "for over 3 years"
  • MKHAHNJRMKHAHNJR Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    It most certainly has, or feels like it anyhow..; Might be 2 and a half :p LOL pick apart whatever you like to make yourself feel better. kisses my friends
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    If you want better odds at T4c you need to run a minimum of 5x5 (only shards or the rare fully formed). For a full T4c you need an alliance with a high enough prestige and dies Map 6 at least once depending on prestige
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    pvb84y9r41vv.png
    Basically 3 years
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Playing "three years" and barely have one four star rank 5, yikes.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Its been almost 3 years but not over
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I have been playing since January of 2016 and i have 1 rank 3 five star.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Dont say "over 3 years" if it wasnt even 3 years yet, and "basically" 3 years is NOT 3 years smh
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Find an alliance that runs map 5. You’ll get your t4cc then

That's how players get their cats anyway. They've been doing it for over 10 years now. ;-)

• EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    I like how most people focus on the "3 year part" completely missing the point.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    I like how most people focus on the "3 year part" completely missing the point.

I guess it is possible that someone who have been playing this game for over three years didn't know that we can get tier 4 class cats from AQ.

But the best part, though, nobody mentioned. Back in the old days, he said he would get 1000 to 1500 units from just 50 arena crystals. That's 20 units per crystal on average. That's a great average, considering that the rest of us would get around 3.4 average on a real day (spring 2015).
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    unlucky
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Was just thinking the exact same thing!!. I needed 7units to get more energy lol. So i popped 80000 BC. And all i got was gold..... Sitting there thinking you gotta be kidding me........
  • I'm closing this thread down, as it started non-constructive and is only further heading that way.

There certainly are different ways to play. Some choose to purchase items and others choose to play and grind for those same items. It's a choice, and completely yours to make.

Not every offer is going to be appealing to everyone. There are certainly more constructive ways to share your feedback about an offer you don't particularly like.
This discussion has been closed.