**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are your top 3 hardest incursions champions to fight against?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
for me

1. INVISIBLE WOMAN
- Got wrecked/bamboozled/railed by an Invisible Woman in incursions about half an hour ago, hardest individual fight I've ever done (tbf I took a 60k sp2 to the face with my best counter, Claire, but we won't talk about that)
2. NAMOR
- Invisible Woman's secret love, Namor has caused me problems in incursions twice in recent times with his massive trident which always seems to pierce my soul. I even took a Namor sp3 through imperius rex's activation + his trident is scary.
3. HUMAN TORCH
- Hands down hardest sp2 in the game to dex, that man comes flying and I see my health bar melt away... Also those smoulders build up quick cuz his sp1 is very very sketchy

Honorable Mention: Storm Pyramid X - She's always in some late room paired with some CRAZY attack/power bonus nodes that make her unblockable sp2 a deadly force of nature

My list is based on personal experience so what are your 3 hardest incursions champs to fight against?

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Annhilus- I hate fighting him and take pains to avoid him as much as possible

Nova- Ditto

Mojo- Because he does mojo things and I die

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Life Transfer Iron Fist,

Flare OG Guilly

And Powershield Storm.

Terrifying.

I'm petrified.

Annhilus- I hate fighting him and take pains to avoid him as much as possible

Nova- Ditto

Mojo- Because he does mojo things and I die

Yeah they're all really annoying to fight in incursions, especially Mojo and Nova for me
    Monke said:

I think the hardest I faced was a Lifecycle electro without a thorns counter. He was an utter pain

Yikes
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I agree with Storm Pyramid X at later zones. Vision Aarkus or a Heimdall with a Power Focus 2 because I'm not good at evading his SP2. Lol.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Life Transfer Iron Fist,

Flare OG Guilly

And Powershield Storm.

Terrifying.

I'm petrified.
    Delete this right now...

I can see a life transfer stacking petrify combo in the future oh man I’m scared
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    My best is
    black widow deadly origin
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    Hyperion
    Captain marvel
    Iron man infinity war
    Havok
    Doctor doom
    And
    Silver surfer
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Coward and Caltrops Ghost or someone. Didn't have any counter to caltrops so died.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Champions that are easy can prove quite challenging. We had an ultron boss in the 10th room that had stun immune pressure gauge and masochism - got him to half health with VTD but my unawakened magneto got destroyed. Not too sure who I could have switched in to stand a good chance against that combo. Wanted to give Namor a try against him but wasn't sure if that would work against Pressure Gauge and I think he was on cool down anyway.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Korg and Electro on any node. Usually have to switch out a counter for them if I have to take em.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Electro.
  • Scarlet witch.. I just get really unlucky with the poisons.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Double power reserve fisticuffs sorcerer supreme, she just spammed specials when she reached her sp1 and I ended up getting cornered then she inevitably reached her sp3 and nuked us
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Bishop when you are both running lightning fists and pyrokinetics
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Electro

Mojo

Annihilus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mojo tends to be quite a problem maker when he has 100k attack and you have hacks that give buffs
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Since I mainly use CMM in incursions, I hate Mojo and Sym Supreme and Dragon Man. Also any champ with an annoying to dex special like Cyclops SP1 and SP2, Iceman's SP1, Karnak's SP1.