**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura

Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura.
skill revives and units cant help
what the hell?

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Hes beatable with rank 4 5 stars. But those who dont have one, we get ripped off.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    There are gonna be a lot of these posts.
  • I finished in 30 min..Mephisto was tough and I used a few revives but he can be beat..and I didn’t bring iceman
  • Take him in chunks, evade while aura is going..try to get him to use his soul regen on first cpl fights..then rinse repeat..as you get the hang of it he will have less souls to regen off of till you get him down..took me 7 revives w 5* R4 iron fist using that method
  • Wow, the hostility is real lol..it’s not as bad as you think just takes some thinking on who to bring, and practice..I wish it was a timed event cuz I mighta got the ever elusive legend tag
  • Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a harsh kabam critic when I thought it was called for but this event is t the case
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited October 2017
    It wasn't hard at all just bring the right team..no items used and I ain't got a 5* iceman, and my 4* wasn't used....5* BP against everyone but Blade and Morningstar
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You can heal block and power drain him, you can use Iceman, or you can be patient and wait out the aura and let him spam his L1. It was five easy fights and one fight that takes a little patience.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    I was down to my last revive when I beat him with my 4* Hulk. You have to hit him to interrupt his healing every time you revive once he's down to 40,000 hit points.
  • I used a few revives, mostly till I got timing and baiting down..no iceman here either
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    He was real easy.. Evade him while he has his aura going.. Else its a normal fight..
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I did all 5 fights in about 15 minutes no items used??????????? Skill is a good thing to have
  • Right, cant even fight him cause he just keeps getting aura oru whatever the hell its called. Then regens basically to full health so when you fight him again he also regens again. Its stupid. Only iceman can beat him. And barely him.
    Right, cant even fight him cause he just keeps getting aura oru whatever the hell its called. Then regens basically to full health so when you fight him again he also regens again. Its stupid. Only iceman can beat him. And barely him.

This is far from true....((see above comments))..Its you....your the weak link
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Right, cant even fight him cause he just keeps getting aura oru whatever the hell its called. Then regens basically to full health so when you fight him again he also regens again. Its stupid. Only iceman can beat him. And barely him.

He can have a maximum of 6 souls, so he can only regain a maximum of 60% of his HP, if you died 3 times.
    That’s regular Mephisto, the boss has a 100% extra recovery node.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    He's was fairly simple. I don't have iceman and used all r5s. Used only 1 revive and used a 20% boost on mesphito only. Rewards match the difficulty
  • ScorpiodsuScorpiodsu Posts: 21
    I just beat him but I understand what the OP is saying. Sometimes he regens 14k right back as soon as the fight starts. So that could be disheartening to some players. You didn’t even get a chance to heal block him yet. And then on top of that that Aura turns on frequently. So not unbeatable but understand how someone could be frustrated.
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Seatin took down the entire thing on live stream in under 11 minutes. Quit crying
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    ariebrkl wrote: »
    Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura.
    skill revives and units cant help
    what the hell?

@ariebrkl ... you mustn't be a high level... I used a SL, when he has is aura just don't touch him, you won't get much if any incinerate damage... he is simple, like @eXtripa69 said, make him use his charges too and then the next champ can one pop him near enough.

I completed it in about 10 minutes if that, didn't use my Iceman as he was in AQ either. Very simply done.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No everyone has a rank 4 5 star SL. Do itwith the 4 star then we can talk. Mephisto is just another move from kabam that made me retire
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No everyone has a rank 4 5 star SL. Do itwith the 4 star then we can talk. Mephisto is just another move from kabam that made me retire

enjoy the retirement...and my 5* SL is r3...and he sat the bench
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I had a guy in my alliance do it with only 4/40s so you don't need 5*s just to be good with your defense and fight smart
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I never mentioned a 5* SL... he is in AQ with Iceman, I used a 4* with the little 20% boost on we got from first day of AQ node removal event, other champs I took were GP, Magik, Ultron and AA...

All 4*s mate, I could of took my R4 Mordo but didn't bother.
  • AdarshAdarsh Posts: 9
    This is the easiest content ever. Just having a regen or immune champ helps . No one needs r4 5*.
    i was able to do it with R5s. May be easy with r4s also .

STOP CRIBBING ABOUT EVERYTHING