**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

that champ that u couldn't even rid off whenever u go?

RhyuRhyu Posts: 127 β˜…
mine is corvus, idk i'd love him since the first time i pulled him as a 3* and through me a lot of content in act 3 - 4.

now i got my 5/65 and still use him and never get rid off from the 5 whenever i go through act 6, SQ, MQ, AQ.

still think he's a frging machine and a cheat code with the cosmic power boost.

what's yours?

Comments

• Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
    Rhyu said:

mine is corvus, idk i'd love him since the first time i pulled him as a 3* and through me a lot of content in act 3 - 4.

now i got my 5/65 and still use him and never get rid off from the 5 whenever i go through act 6, SQ, MQ, AQ.

still think he's a frging machine and a cheat code with the cosmic power boost.

what's yours?

Same to you bro πŸ˜‚
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot. He was my second 3* which i got in my first day in mcoc. I been using him since then. I got a 5* just when i needed him for act 5 and he carried me to cavelier.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Claire. got her as a 4* and she was mvp for act 5. I eventually got her as a 5* (From my first dual crystal) and she was my first rank 5
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dr. Voodoo! He was my first r5 and he comes with me everywhere!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Archangel.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dr. Voodoo! He was my first r5 and he comes with me everywhere!

I recently duped and r4 mine and he's awesome. I use him for the weakness path in AW. People place Venom and Surfer there, I convert their buffs to poison and they melt away.

I've also found him a pretty good counter to stacked Kingpin as you won't spend the entire fight dexing sp1
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Junais said:

Archangel.

Same here. I had to bench him for a couple of fights in 5.3 but now in Act 6, he's become my number 1 once more
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Quake, Ghost, Claire, Corvus. Can't really choose one since I use them all in different places at the same time.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom and warlock
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    doom & cap iw, smooth sailing
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apocalypse
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ebony Maw
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188 β˜…
    Claire
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53 β˜…
    Venom R5/65 200
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 5/65 Warlock is a fixture in my questing team regardless of path/nodes
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I'm not sure about a new boss or a new path: Quake, Doom, Colossus, Archangel, Guardian. I always have at least one out of these guys.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have no idea, I use a variety of champs. Jeez I just used Rogue to easily oneshot thing on pleasure to burn in 6.3.5.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap IW. Left him at level one for a year or two. Finally went for the rank up. He ain’t too bad.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake and Ghost. I only have 3 rank 5 5* and these are two of them who I use everywhere.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In this order: Doom, Fury, CGR, Warlock, Torch, Apocalypse, Archangel
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stark Enhanced. When he came out I loved him from the start. I bought a featured and got the 4* highest at the time and he helped me through Act 3 and 4. I pulled a 5* shortly after and loved him ever since. He was my first r5 and he still helps me. He was on my team the whole way through Act 6
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot. Carried the whole team throughout act 4 as a 4 star r5. Until I pulled a 5 star Ghost from a nexus crystal.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G2099 and AA
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    If im being obvious and no fun, I bring doom/torch to most stuff because it's a good combo. I almost always bring Warlock for content because he's just so good.

For a more fun combo I've been bringing mole-god and Guardian for stuff lately because they're just fun as hell.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…
    It used to be iceman, and then AA, and then venom, and now it's nobody cuz the more content I completed, the more depth my roster accumulated
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364 β˜…
    Emma frost bc shes beautiful