**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicide masteries in current end game content (act 7.1, and 7.2 beta)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Everyone,

I am curious how you guys feel about suicide masteries in current endgame. For those who are in the beta. How do you feel about them?
Soon I`m going to almost completely quit on Arena for a while, and am going to join an alliance which do not require me to use certain champs. I was wondering how people feel about suicide masteries (which I am currently running) in act 7 content. But also in cavalier monthly quest.
Thnx.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They help in fights but as healthpools get bigger and bigger, their penalty will only increase especially with recoil.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I obliterated my 7.1 legends run with minimal items using basically only suicides Domino. Think I turned them off for maybe two lanes.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I did all of 7.1 with suicides, never took them off. My top champs are built for suicides, but I'm also not afraid to use other champs - recoil is not as bad as many people make out. I have a R3 Void at sig 200 and still use him often.