**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do something Kabam, the game is a mess

The game is a complete mess. It's more than a week that the game is slow and keeps lagging and throwing random heavy attacks. Is not possible to play in these conditions.
I'm tired of wasting objects because of this poor optimisation. Monkeys could do a better job than you. It's since 12.0 that you're keep inventing new bugs and issues. What is happening with you?

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    It will be better in 2025
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    Glitches happen all the time kabam needs to step up their game, but i am sure they are aware of the glitches.Just give it time it gets fixed..but new ones follow but that is to be expected.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's the worst it's been. Pls address this @Kabam Miike . Pls say something to acknowledge the community. How long can you guys keep this up
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Very true I actually stopped playing for a couple days after about 2 years felt quite nice actually but I came back for the new challenge and my motivation went right back down seeing the game in the same state, never thought I would have these thoughts but I guess everything does die out sooner or later.