**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dyb bug fixed or no?

NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So a week or 2 ago I heard that do you bleed was still bugged and bleeds won't deal damage, so as I am someone who still hasn't done 6.3.1 I want to know whether it was fixed or not
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it ben fix els you wil stil Hav hear of it since map7 Hav it one it
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

So a week or 2 ago I heard that do you bleed was still bugged and bleeds won't deal damage, so as I am someone who still hasn't done 6.3.1 I want to know whether it was fixed or not

yes it is because I just did 6.3 and 4 this past week and didn't have any problems (well my dude wouldn't block sometimes and I would get clapped but other than that nodes and stuff works fine)
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

yes it is because I just did 6.3 and 4 this past week and didn't have any problems (well my dude wouldn't block sometimes and I would get clapped but other than that nodes and stuff works fine)
    Thanks for the help
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Thanks for the help
    np :wink: