**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you like the February Side events?

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
I personally do. It gave me units for 6.3 and 6.4

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I can’t even 100% it because psycho-man animation somehow makes my iPad mini 5 crash

Same here I managed to brute force through it tho
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I barely even looked at the lunar new year quest because the rewards are so bad, but the Valentine's one is fine I guess. The stun immune node for the entire quest is annoying but it is what it is.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    i haven't touched the Lunar New YEar stuff, But the LIAB is good
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m enjoying it yes didn’t enjoy the rewards but what can a man dreamed to get good
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Yes. I have gotten an excessive amount of gold and been lucky getting 5 star shards. The side event hasn't been to bad either. Champs have been fun as well.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    No.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm pretty transparent about not liking Cavs as a Reward, but as for the Event itself, I'm enjoying it.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The Deadpool quest was super fun, as always
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Yeah, I'm pretty transparent about not liking Cavs as a Reward, but as for the Event itself, I'm enjoying it.

But if u got let said 6 6 star know hige unlinked to get but then u ben okay with the rewards but yes again get yours points if you ain’t the one getting it in not dubt to get more 3 stars. I’m enjoying to get the change for a 6 star thought. But didn’t happen
  • SuChiUomizuSuChiUomizu Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    Only been playing around three weeks. Got through heroic on both events, including exploration, as well as basic completion of Lunar New Year. Had hoped to beat Master for Love is a battlerealm, but will be lucky to get past chapter 2 it seems, and exploration may not happen except for chapter 1 (it took nearly all my healing supplies just to get past Mr Fantastic the first time in 2.1).
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Nah, this **** is boring as Hell.

They need to allow us to auto-complete overly simplistic/easy events like the Lunar one or the lower difficulties of Valentine's quest.

On the other hand, if you're talking about the rewards to time ratio, then this is pretty good IMO.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    It was fun, but it could’ve been a it better. I loved the free cavs the most.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Today I like it

Got 5* SW 🤩
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Love the rewards but SQ is too easy that it is forgettable. I hope we get another Hades Invasion. At least it is miles better than last month's defeat this team for a hecking 27 times. That was nauseating.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This would have been a good month to try out auto-complete on some of the SQ for high-level players.

Dr. Zola
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I enjoy it. Cavs are fun even if they give trash because they feed my inner gambler and allow me to not use units on cavs.

They feed my inner gambler causing me to buy more cavs😂
    I’m addicted.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

I personally do. It gave me units for 6.3 and 6.4

U talking bout Lunar event,cuz SQ doesn't have units.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    FineDog said:

I barely even looked at the lunar new year quest because the rewards are so bad, but the Valentine's one is fine I guess. The stun immune node for the entire quest is annoying but it is what it is.

The unit drops are pretty great. I got about 500 just from the free ones (without exploring the quest.)
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Not a fan of the Sharted Hearts crystals as rewards. I opened somewhere in the 15-20 range and 0 6*s, 1 5* OG IM (🤮), a handful of 4*s, and way too many worthless 3*s. Makes the effort seem like a total waste.