**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AUTO-FIGHT BUG AFTER DISCONNECTING(WITH PROOF)

https://youtu.be/Ojnaj-MDiaY

As some of you know, this bug happens after you disconnect from the game. The game will let you recover the fight, but it's bs, it turns auto-fight on without the button being on, and without you pressing it, making your recovery useless. (In my opinion, this was intentional, sorry kabam, but I find it hard to believe it wasn't since more ko's= more item use and potential money...also, it looks like you don't want us to have this feature, just straight punish. Again just my opinion.)

Something I found though, is right when the fight loads, turn auto fight button on and off, that'll release you from the auto-fight bs.

Now, just because there's a work around, doesn't mean this doesn't need to be fixed fast kabam.

There's also other places in the game where autofight is on without
1. Having an auto fight button.
2. Turning it on in aw.

I personally don't have those issues, just the bug in the youtube video I showed(up there).

Fix this bs kabam,
ForumGuy.

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Don't let this bug run in the game for 2 months(pretty sure it's been in the game for at least a month or more), it looks like a very easy fix to me.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Yes!!!!! Happens all the time
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ok so. Anytime this happens do four things. While the game fight is starting pause the game. Turn on auto fight. Then turn it off. Un-pause game. It's worked pretty well for me.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Ok so. Anytime this happens do four things. While the game fight is starting pause the game. Turn on auto fight. Then turn it off. Un-pause game. It's worked pretty well for me.

That's literally what I said, besides pause, idk what you're even talking about there.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I've also seen this bug when getting disconnected. Totally annoying - and in a quest like 5.3 where if you don't remember to do the double tap auto fight thing you totally get demolished in seconds before you can even react.
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I've also seen this bug when getting disconnected. Totally annoying - and in a quest like 5.3 where if you don't remember to do the double tap auto fight thing you totally get demolished in seconds before you can even react.

Exactly.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    confirmed..
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I was getting ready to post about this bug. Happened to me and one of my ally members today. I was fighting green goblin in boss rush with Hawkeye. He was fighting morning star in boss rush. I don’t know what champ he was using.
  • Hi everyone, we're looking into this issue so that we can get it resolved as soon as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused anyone and will update everyone as soon as we're able.
This discussion has been closed.