**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Buff

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Ok so I personally think that the new rework should go to both Iron Mans. Now many people say oh it should be Groot or Hulk but I personally believe it should go to the Iron Men. Why? Well one they have been in the game since the very start (SIM came out 2 months after I think launch) so they ova been trash from the very start. Second Iron Man could really boost the Avengers and make them more usable. I strongly believe that the Avengers should be the best synergy team because well they are a team lol. Finally he's Iron Man. The dude is just an icon and he is very easy to get. I think this dude could really have amazing synergies for the tech class and the Avengers.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    One of the big things that we need to incorporate is energy absorption, in the movies and in the comics it's been shown that lightning does not negatively affect him
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I think they should just buff war machine and superior dude since regular iron man is a champ that beginners have easy access to
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Monke said:

Riptide said:

I found this poll a while ago....
    @Monke what are they voting for? Best champ overall? Cause drax won that one, don’t know why I can’t see him though.
    @Monke if it was immortal hulk @Crcrcrc might have corrupted enough people...
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Grean said:

I think they should just buff war machine and superior dude since regular iron man is a champ that beginners have easy access to

They won’t buff the one star because it would be “too complicated”
    They buffed 1* Gamora.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Grean said:

They buffed 1* Gamora.
    Which makes the excuse of not buffing 1* Colossus even worse.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I see that the smart characters of marvel don’t really have the same potential they do in comics. Mr F, BP and iron man are the ones that come to mind. For iron man though, they could have different suit utilities. Like damage and DOT with a bit of resistances and the other mode is a more utility based suit with a decent punch. But yeah, the iron men deserve to be in the spotlight with how bad they are
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Grean said:

They buffed 1* Gamora.
    They didn’t buff one star Colossus