**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I go for it?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just got 5* Wolverine from shattered heart crystal.
Used Mutant AG on him.
I also have rank 3-4 mutant gem.
Should I use it on him?
Or should I use it on Sunspot or wait for Red Magneto?
I already have r4 5* Colossus(my next rank 5 after G2099), Omega, Emma, Rogue and 6* r1 Archangel and Gambit.
I don't have any rarity of Apocalypse.

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Monke said:

If you have no Apoc, he’s kinda meh, so I’d go for Sunspot

I always loved his regen, but he may not be the best options for Act 6 without apocalypse, that's what I thought.

Thanks bro.
    IKON said:

If you used an AG on a champion and you're not going to take them to at least R4, you've made a mistake.

Yeah that was kind of instant regrets.
    I don't know, what to do, maybe I will take him to r4. Actually I liked the wolverines as my 4*, I got too excited and boom made a mistake by using ag.
    Also, was holding that mutant awakening gem for more than 4 months not got even single good 5* mutant.

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Personally, I'm using Wolverine all the time in the mutant cav difficulty EQ. At a decent sig he has big sustainability. I always pair with apoc but you'll get him eventually.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

He is pretty great for the current Cav EQ mutant node.
    If your roster is pretty deep I would go for it even whitout Apoc.
    If this is like your second Rank 5 Mutant I would hold, I would have hold te AG too if this is the case.

I agree with this. I won't R5 him unless I have Apoc as a 5/6*. You should have saved the AG for someone like Archangel but it's okay, AGs aren't that rare these days.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    The one OG 5* I want.

Over 30 featured 5*’s, a pair of 5* Nightmare incursion crystals and however many Shattered Heart Cavs I just opened—no Wolverine.

I would awaken and take to R5 in a hot second.

Dr. Zola
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Bro slice and dice some opponents. Dont listen to these guys murk it up with Logan. You owe it to yourself to unleash the beast
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Go ahead and rank him. You're bound to get Apoc at some point. As a Horseman, Wolvie is an absolute beast. I've been using him to take down entire paths and solo bosses in the 7.2 beta. I definitely wouldn't want to take it on without him.
    Oh thanks guys,
    I always loved the Wolverine, I am going for it.
    Atleast r4 for fun.
    This will be my fun rankup and if in future if I got Apocalypse, he will be awesome.
    I am going for it.

Thanks Everyone