**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why and How????

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why cant I use my Generic 2017 rank up gem 3 to 4 on Falcon, I dont want to waste this class skill gem...
How do I use that generic gem on him????

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Send a support ticket first. And then when u use ur skill gem, they will take ur generic and give ur skill gem back. I have done the same too.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    So, i have to send a ticket and upgrade him???
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

So, i have to send a ticket and upgrade him???

Send a ticket first. Then they will ask u to use it nd then u will have to respond to them. And then they will swap and reply.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Alright thanks man!
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Why are you so set on using the generic on him rather than the class gem? Seems like it should be the other way around. Isn't the generic significantly more valuable than the class gem?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Why are you so set on using the generic on him rather than the class gem? Seems like it should be the other way around. Isn't the generic significantly more valuable than the class gem?

Because he’s maxed out on generics. If he gets another on it will go into the overflow
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Wubbie075 said:

Because he’s maxed out on generics. If he gets another on it will go into the overflow
    D'oh!! Thanks lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Wubbie075 said:

Not only that, the Skill one could be for any year. Using it on a 2017 champ when you could use it on a potential 2021 champ is a bit of a waste when you have a 2017 generic option which is more limited in its uses.