**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pls Buff the Rewards of Labyrinth

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The rewards are outdated as hell and its almost not even worth the time. Kabam buffed the rewards for abyss, so why not labyrinth?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The rewards are still good enough that it's worth doing, especially considering the t2a shortage and how inexpensive it is to do now. If I could reset my exploration and do it again I would do so in a heartbeat.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    There’s buffs abyss like 3 mouch after it got released not that it that old as lol and abyss definitely deserves that buff even though I’m still don’t agerd with the buffed version of abyss I’m sure there resone for ever things
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I still haven't done it and Im on act 7. It would be nice for maybe a 5* Nexus and they take 10k shards away in exchange but rewards are solid but Im not gonna do it cause I don't have time or the patience to sit and play game for hours at a time.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

The rewards are outdated as hell and its almost not even worth the time. Kabam buffed the rewards for abyss, so why not labyrinth?

Abyss was changed shortly after release. Lab has been out for years now, so of course the rewards will be outdated.

This is like asking for Act 5 rewards to be buffed because Act 7 exists.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    “The rewards are outdated”.........yes 12 t2a is absolutely not worth anyones time.......

Sigh 🤦‍♂️
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ehh...rewards are okay but not worth doing for untill you get Aegon or some rank 5 5* since there are much better places to spend your time and resources in.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Considering the fact Aegon can do a path in a little over an hour itemless, the rewards don't need to be buffed
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Rewards were based on a time when the beat champion you could bring was a 4/55 SL. The rewards are totally fine, considering it shouldn't cost you ANYWHERE near what it cost people to do it back then.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

While there's no point buffing it would actually have been petty cool if ROL: 4* NEXUS

I think it is still preferable (for me) to have Rhino, Cyclops (red) and Ronan rather than one 4-Star Nexus.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I would argue that the only thing in labyrinth that needs a buff is the rare adaptoids. I didn’t come across any while doing all my paths.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I would argue that the only thing in labyrinth that needs a buff is the rare adaptoids. I didn’t come across any while doing all my paths.

I was ambushed on my first path lol. I didn’t get much from it.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I was ambushed on my first path lol. I didn’t get much from it.
    Some adaptoids drop 5* shards and t1a, but there super rare, kinda too rare for today’s rewards.