**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up Suggestion

Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Please suggest my next rank up. All are 5* duped at rank 4. I am trying to complete act 6.

Rank up Suggestion 56 votes

Corvus
23%
FabiusBRTendersquadzuffyLogan00Ewell65SSS69TSR62259832057573HoitadoSormorDarkstalkerBarani7daLight7Wolviman1 13 votes
Sorcerer supreme
3%
DrenlinZura_1 2 votes
Guardian
5%
Honaway_23Ksp_2099ThePredator1001 3 votes
Ghost
60%
DrZolabuffajrTheVyrusRaymundo86JumpthesharkLiquidkoldRockypantherxLuke9523Morpheus_123Lpirnie5321EtjamaMobile_P0tat0Sarvanga1_Icy000Thoye3ToastbusterFiiNCHIronGladiator22RenaxqqSpideyFunko 34 votes
Sentinel
1%
DJMNH 1 vote
Blade
1%
The_HoTU 1 vote
Aarkus
0%
Moleman
0%
Domino
1%
Captain_Montica 1 vote
Kingpin
1%
JJMAC 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Ghost
    It has to be Ghost, but kali, guardian, sentinel, aarkus an moleman are also useful
    Also where are you in act 6?
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Sorcerer supreme
    At 6.1...
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Ghost
    Ghost can do so much with practice. Corvus is solid too for lots of content.
    Ghost

Corvus is not that good for act 6 after 6.2

• Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Sorcerer supreme
    How about sorcerer supreme...I really enjoy her a lot...but for ghost I am still lacking
    Ghost
    Zura_1 said:

How about sorcerer supreme...I really enjoy her a lot...but for ghost I am still lacking

Just practice with ghost, she'll carry you alot

Sorcerer is also good, but can't compare to ghost
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Covus can stil do the fight just many do’s not like he can’t crt for like 1 mint. So. He definitely is good for it just as I’m point out is that many like to finish the fight in 30 hit
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Rank up whoever you want to rank up. My 3rd rank 5 was sorcerer supreme, and I took her up yesterday. I have already passed act 6.1 and don’t have a ghost, but if you want to rank up SS, then go ahead
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ghost
    GHOST GO BRRRR
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    5* corvus isnt relevant anymore after 6.2. Maybe with suicides
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

GagoH said:

Incorrect. Just because you can't knock out the first fight with a single Sp2 like Corvus usually does doesn't mean he's not good for it.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Lots of good options, but out of those listed I think ghost did the most heavy lifting for my act 6 exploration
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    Corvus
    If you are good with Ghost then her, if not Corvus. I suck at Ghost so I voted Corvus
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

GagoH said:

Incorrect. Just because you can't knock out the first fight with a single Sp2 like Corvus usually does doesn't mean he's not good for it.
    And what if you cant after the 20 glaive charges?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost

He is.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    GagoH said:

Etjama said:

GagoH said:

You will not die when the charges are gone. Just wait for them to come back. Also there are many different ways you can play Corvus to get most damage from the first set of glaive charges.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Zura_1 said:

Rank 5 ghost and then sorcerer. Since you’re in early act 6 ghost will help so much especially in 6.2. The reason I suggest taking up sorcerer next is for the 6.2 champion.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    GagoH said:

Etjama said:

GagoH said:

🤦‍♂️ Do you even know how to Corvus?