**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the hardest boss you've ever fought?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Variant 5 Scarlet Witch

Haha, R3 Claire go brrrr
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Variant 5 Scarlet Witch

Really? I just Claire'd her bum cheeks
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Variant 5 Scarlet Witch

I did it with doom. You poor boy.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Pre nerf act 6.4.3 darkhawk, worst fight
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Pre-nerf Champion.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Monke said:

V6 Joe Fixit too hard

Secondly is V6 Winter Soldier 🥶

But fr, when I first went through, V3 Kang was hard. But the KING CAME THROUGH

Ez stuff with doom+fantastic and venom. 😏
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Not a boss, but pre-nerf Act 4 slashed tires/poison Juggs with 4*’s was absolutely terrible.

Dr. Zola

Iirc you could plan your path towards him, choosing how many linked nodes you disabled (or enabled, not sure anymore how it worked, was a long time ago/ insert picture/meme of that old lady from that Titanic movie). Thereby increasing or decreasing the difficulty of the fight (health &
    attack wise).
    And yes he was a nightmare
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 sucked, luckily I had a Wasp at r4
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Pre nerf 6.2 Champion had my heart beat during a fight like never before and after. The next hit would have knocked me out so it was literally do or die. 😅
  • Frenchy87Frenchy87 Posts: 3
    Ice Phoenix made me quit the game for a few months.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Am I the only one who thinks 6.2.5 mordo was kinda easy?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

DrZola said:

Not a boss, but pre-nerf Act 4 slashed tires/poison Juggs with 4*’s was absolutely terrible.

Dr. Zola

Iirc you could plan your path towards him, choosing how many linked nodes you disabled (or enabled, not sure anymore how it worked, was a long time ago/ insert picture/meme of that old lady from that Titanic movie). Thereby increasing or decreasing the difficulty of the fight (health &
    attack wise).
    And yes he was a nightmare
    Right. The more treasure chests you took, the worse he was. But you had to take at least one, if I recall correctly, and he was still bad. But I believe there was a minimum of 3-4 passes to explore that side of the quest map.

The trouble is that 5/6*’s weren’t an option, many of the champs that exist today didn’t then, and pretty much no champ buffs had occurred. Without one of a couple of OK counters, you just soldiered on and revived.

I think I used a 3* Ronan my last run and got him stun locked. Felt like a miracle.

Dr. Zola
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    As much as it pains me to say, I spent wayy more units on the first time takedown of 6.2 champion post-nerf than first time takedown of abyss collector
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Variant 5 Scarlet Witch

I used a 4 star 3/30 Claire for exploration, it was a nightmare. Each run was like 30% of her health with 300 hits... I don't wanna relive that anytime soon. And from my exploration opening, I pulled a 5 star Claire and took her to r5. 😂
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

Variant 5 Scarlet Witch

I used a 4 star 3/30 Claire for exploration, it was a nightmare. Each run was like 30% of her health with 300 hits... I don't wanna relive that anytime soon. And from my exploration opening, I pulled a 5 star Claire and took her to r5. 😂

I used a r5 Claire for v5
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    I have fought and beaten 6.2.5 Mordo 9 times today. He’s the worst ever, purely because you practically need 5 champions alive otherwise your ability accuracy gets ruined, which sucks. However, my answer may change shortly as I move to 100%ing the Champion and the Grandmaster chapters.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I beat Mordo 2 mins ago and after a long time used a team revive just cuz of that node of reduction in attack for each KOed member ..easily the worst quest .
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion the original and its not even close. The collector you can just unit your way down and same with Abyss boss. Neither are hard you just have to unit your way through. The champion 6.2 original caused the biggest nerf in MCOC history so there's really no argument to be made here.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If we're counting Abyss bosses, either Abyss GG or Abyss Red Skull. If not, 6.3's Mysterio boss pissed me off a ton.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

he is easy if you have your whole team alive and a proper counter

• EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★

Rohit_316 said:

I beat Mordo 2 mins ago and after a long time used a team revive just cuz of that node of reduction in attack for each KOed member ..easily the worst quest .

I feel it man, I unit manned my way through that and now Im looking at the path to The Champion, I'm not liking that Void on the middle path but I dont have much of a choice
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Showoff
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Abyss Collector
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Showoff
    😘
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Act 4 magneto pre nerf.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    That very first (uncollected I think) quest with the ice Phoenix. That has been the only quest in the history of this game I didn’t 100%.