**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Thronebreaker worth it?

Thronebreaker benefits;
Somewhat better drops out of 4hour and daily crystals.
Better black market (if u pay)
1x cav crystal every 2 weeks
A title 😉

Is Thronebreaker worth it? 168 votes

Yes worth it
86%
danielmathBadroseMr_PlatypusRaganatorTendersquadJadedzuffySecretWarri0rTristanRobbieRampageRagnarok13TerraBpn88855VerzzAspenCat_Murdock16wegnerkOsfan8MenkentkikiFurieux 145 votes
Nope
13%
GamerNuclekerrFoxhero007SungjRaymundo86KahrahtayPrathappeterrrbrandinhoKRANꓘDonDudu2809DarkDuelistAnnihilator13_TripleUMauledRenaxqqNightdesires98MrGreekElwindFritoPlay 23 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Its the next step in progression for your account, of course it is worth it.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I just unlocked it few days ago so far it's just a nice bonus the 24 hr crystal is really good ngl
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Yes worth it
    Yeah, its a bit better but they really need a Throne breaker daily deal or provide is discount on the Cav daily.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    These should answer your question.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Worth it unless its a garbage champ rank up decision
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I think the biggest perk of TB are the July and cyber weekend deals, if you're not planning on spending during those events it's not worth doing a bad rankup
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes worth it
    Only people who aren’t TB will vote with a no... the Daily crystal is Great at least 18t t4b shards, sometimes 5k shards t5cc shards or t5bc t2a. You get 5% t5cc every week from the glory store etc. I pushed to TB for the Black Friday deals by clearing abyss, now I have 4 r3 6* it’s really a faster Progression you will have with this title!
  • In terms of full cats, I’ve only gotten a full T2A once and a full T5B never. But in terms of accumulated cats and frags total, I’ve been averaging about half a T5B and a little more than 2 T2A per month on average from the daily crystals.

I still can’t say what the averages are, but I suspect that’s not far from the average.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    DNA3000 said:

In terms of full cats, I’ve only gotten a full T2A once and a full T5B never. But in terms of accumulated cats and frags total, I’ve been averaging about half a T5B and a little more than 2 T2A per month on average from the daily crystals.

I still can’t say what the averages are, but I suspect that’s not far from the average.

That feels about right.

And it’s great for a “free” crystal. I’m not disputing that.

But it’s fair to note that it is probably likelier you pull a 4* from a PHC than it is to pull one of the top end prizes from a TB daily. And that puts it into a tangible perspective most players can relate to.

Dr. Zola
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    I think the spreadsheet is a great example of why it’s worth it. Cav daily’s don’t vomit t4 like that, tTB daily is great for deepening the roster. My pool of usable 5stars dramatically increased as a result of pushing for TB. Which means an easier time getting T5cc through other channels outside of Map7. Act7 buffing 6stars also should lower the floor of who to R3. The champ doesn’t need to be god tier anymore, just someone with utility and decent damage. My hindsight threshold would be unduped KM. Back when I made the choice I might have ranked Groot
    Well I guess it's just rng.

I have also opened 20k 6 stars shards. Didn't screenshot the first time because of so much emotion

Gildenlow said:

I have also opened 20k 6 stars shards. Didn't screenshot the first time because of so much emotion

Amazing! Seriously. You have some kind of mystical power. I am totally envious!

I got pumped with my second full T4b in a month... :#

Dr. Zola
  • Gildenlow said:

One thing that most humans have a hard time wrapping their minds around is the fact that very low probability events are often simultaneously extremely unlikely to happen to them, and yet extremely likely to happen to someone. Someone always wins the lottery. Almost no one wins the lottery.

I haven't seen 6* shards in 119 crystal openings. But if you assume at least a hundred thousand TB dailies have been opened (assuming 2000 TB players who have averaged opening half that many, as the number of TB players has grown over time: I suspect the number is higher than this) the 6* shard drop rate could be 0.1% (one in a thousand) and still have over a hundred of those drops show up somewhere. Maybe as many as one in twenty players might have gotten that drop at least once, which still means 95% of all players have yet to see it, but the odds of knowing someone that did see it are not terribly low.

The average player might see 6* shards once every three years on average, and yet feel like they are surrounded by players getting that drop.
    DNA3000 said:

Gildenlow said:

One thing that most humans have a hard time wrapping their minds around is the fact that very low probability events are often simultaneously extremely unlikely to happen to them, and yet extremely likely to happen to someone. Someone always wins the lottery. Almost no one wins the lottery.

I haven't seen 6* shards in 119 crystal openings. But if you assume at least a hundred thousand TB dailies have been opened (assuming 2000 TB players who have averaged opening half that many, as the number of TB players has grown over time: I suspect the number is higher than this) the 6* shard drop rate could be 0.1% (one in a thousand) and still have over a hundred of those drops show up somewhere. Maybe as many as one in twenty players might have gotten that drop at least once, which still means 95% of all players have yet to see it, but the odds of knowing someone that did see it are not terribly low.

The average player might see 6* shards once every three years on average, and yet feel like they are surrounded by players getting that drop.
    Excellent point.

As a PSA to the TB and almost-TB community, I should start posting my daily 18K T4b shards to provide a counterpoint. ;)

Dr. Zola
    Now Im just pessimist about my future opnenings.

I mean, by that logic I already won the lottery more than once.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The above is very true and is only exacerbated by access to the Internet.
    1) Most people only post things which are noteworthy, they don't post their junk. Success is overrepresented.
    2) You don't know what you don't know. For example, where it relates to crystal openings, players could be dumping in a stack of units and money to get more chances. They could have statistically below average drop rates, but appear statistically above average outwardly.

Often it seems like everyone else is striking gold and you're the only one with rocks.

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Yes worth it
    I haven't managed to pull any 6* shards, 5* champs, or t5cc from the daily crystals (been tb since before cyber) yet, however I have opened quite the large amount t5b and t2a. Probably somewhere around 5 t5b and 8-10 t2a. The biggest difference in those deals on cyber and presumably 4th. I would rank up a trash champ like groot (could get buffed) to get access to the better deals if I planned on buying odins or treasure chests.
    Hey my luck’s looking up—half a Science T4c today!

Dr. Zola

Update: Approximately 45 days in and my first full cat that wasn’t a T4c or a T4b. Still looking at ~66% of the time the Daily is either 50% T4c, 50% T4b or 10% T5b.

Dr. Zola