**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Personal 1 Year Progress Tracker.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Would like to thank @Crcrcrc for the idea of a progress tracker, these two have been 2 champs (CGR and Apoc) I’ve wanted since they were both released, both benefit in their own ways and would be insane to get! So I’ve gotten myself here and I’m ready to start tracking for them, but I’ve run into a problem of my own. 5* Shards, 6* shards, T2A, and T4CC. This bring me to LOL. I’ve done path 1 and I have less than 100 days to complete it for the 5* featured. So I shall. As soon as that is complete I shall take on the task of 100% V6.

(Daily) (Day 1)
-LOL: 1/7 paths done
-5* shards: 2,538
-6* shards: 6,372
-5* featureds deep: 2
-6* featureds deep: 2
-Apoc Yet? No Apoc yet : (
-CGR Yet? No CGR yet : (

(Monthly update) (Day 1)
-Number of Champs: 601
-Personal rating: 1,019,938
-Prestige rating: 9,509

I will update daily, with new goals. I like to see this idea spring on the forums and I plan to make significant progress in keeping track! Thanks once again to @Crcrcrc , I will stop commenting on this thread on January 12th, 2022.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    (Daily) (Day 2)
    -LOL: 1/7 done, (on hold until Ægon text glitch is patched)
    - 5* shards: 8,463 (+5,925)
    - 6* shards: 10,372 (+4,000)
    - Five star featureds deep: 2
    - 6* featureds deep: 2
    - Apoc yet? nope : (
    - -CGR yet? nope : (

Personal summary: started today with doing a full incursions run of sector 7, and I began exploration of Cavalier difficulty, however I was soon stopped due to a diss track thing, and my only counter (spider ham) was bugged. So cav difficulty is on hold for now and I will continue to do uncollected until it’s patched. Also I snagged the 4K 6* shards from the legendary objective today! I plan on doing a full sector 8 run ever today or in the coming days, wish me luck yall!
    2/365
    (Daily) (Day3)
    - 5* shards: 9,538 (+1075)
    - 6* shards: 10,372 (+0)
    - Five star featureds deep: 2
    - 6* featureds deep: 2

Personal Summary: Explored chapter 2 of uncollected and got 800 5* shards, and popped a premium and got me a 4* nexus! More sig duped on void and ISO to upgrade spider ham when I actually can again.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    This is dedication
    GL on your hunt!
    edited January 2021
    (Daily) (Day4)
    - 5* shards: 1,193
    - 6* shards: 22
    - Five star featureds deep: 3 (+1)
    - 6* featureds deep: 3 (+1)

Personal summary: I spent a combined 6 hours working for the five star featured and 6* featured. I wish I was throwing garbage into the incenartor. 5* gamora from the featured, “bUt ShEs RaRe” doesn’t change the fact she’s horrible and the fact that she’s been reworked once means that the hope for her to be good is in the negatives. 6* featured time, what will I get! (The number decreases) I know I didn’t get a 6* CGR or Apoc, but then I thought, I can only dupe 4 champs, Elsa, Spider Gwen, Ghost, and red goblin, all champs I would love to dupe. Although made I breath a sigh of relief the crystal slows and it looks like a spider Gwen dupe. Nope, brand new crappy dormmanu. I will never use him. I would in 2017 with love. But worth less then 5k 6* shards IMO. I will be taking a break after not pulling a single good pull since the beginning of December . 150k+ 5* shards and 50k+ 6* shards of garbage in a row. I decided for my mental health I will be taking a 2 week break. No reason for me to progress if the game refuses to help me progress. I might return quicker but for me, a 15k 5* shards is still a lot for me to invest in. And 15k 6* shards is even more nuts. It hurts. Combined with several glitches that take away from the experience, I think it would do good to step back.

Thanks for the kind comment @BuffBeast
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

(Daily) (Day 26)
    -LOL: 1/7 done
    - 5* shards: 7,480 (+6,647)
    - 6* shards: 1,597 (+1,575)
    - Five star featured deep: 3
    - 6* featureds deep: 4

Personal Summary:
    I did 100% 7.1, and did something that finally pushed me to thronebreaker!

I opened 3 valentine cavs and got a 3* Angela, 5* Gladiator Hulk, and a Max sig dupe on my Namor. Now that I’m back, it’s Time to tackle LOL 100% before the end of Feb now! I’m back and I’m ready.

Glad to see this back! Congrats on TB!
    edited February 2021
    (Daily) (Day32)
    -LOL: 2/7 done
    - Five star featureds deep: 3

Personal summary: No time to talk! I’m running at 3% battery left on my iPad! I did a path 2 of LOL! And thanks for the kind comment @SpideyFunko ! And @Crcrcrc how’s LOL going? Started path 3 aswell today but now I’m at 2% battery left!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

(Daily) (Day32)
    -LOL: 2/7 done
    - Five star featureds deep: 3

Personal summary: No time to talk! I’m running at 3% battery left on my iPad! I did a path 2 of LOL! And thanks for the kind comment @SpideyFunko ! And @Crcrcrc how’s LOL going? Started path 3 aswell today but now I’m at 2% battery left!

I spent some time completing 6.2, so I haven’t done path 2 yet. I’ll probably start working on 100% soon. Just have to hit the arena for a little while. Congrats on clearing path 2!
    (Daily) (Day40)
    -LOL: 7/7 done
    - 5* shards: 10,543
    - 6* shards: 11,752
    - Five star featureds deep: 8 (got one later today to open

Personal summary: Did LOL 100% last week! But I didn’t get CGR or Apoc. But I’ll be opening a featured 5* and 6* very soon!